WOS @ Newton who you got

Purpleforever

Who wins  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

13 hours ago, Purpleforever said:

Great game by both teams. Both have things to work on.

Both teams imo don't need anything to work on, when you got two great top teams going at it, your gonna have your ups and downs because of the competition, but I'm impressed by Newton doing this to these 4a programs with only 20 something players to their 40 something players, that's to me is the most impressive part about it. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JETT said:

I heard newton takes a W this week because BYE decided not to show up this week smfh lol

LOL. I seriously didn’t think we’d be doing this good again this year. I knew we’d be good, just not beat WOS again good,. 

Looks like Winona been on it this year. How you feeling about this season? 

19 minutes ago, Eagles95 said:

LOL. I seriously didn’t think we’d be doing this good again this year. I knew we’d be good, just not beat WOS again good,. 

Looks like Winona been on it this year. How you feeling about this season? 

Well we started out slow, but making a few changes for the better, I see a 1 maybe 2 round team depending on who we draw if were fortunate enough to get in... good luck to your boyz they are playing for W.T johnston R.I.P coach

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Well we started out slow, but making a few changes for the better, I see a 1 maybe 2 round team depending on who we draw if were fortunate enough to get in... good luck to your boyz they are playing for W.T johnston R.I.P coach

Thank you. Hope y’all have a great run this year.