Week Three: Longview at John Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (2-0) vs John Tyler Lions (0-1)  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • John Tyler in a close one
    • John Tyler in a blow out

2 hours ago, Pack007 said:

What’s the last mascot on the wall? 

It's all the mascots from the Old 4A District (painted in the late 70's)

The Lobo is dragging a Dragon, Maverick, Red Raider, Lion, Tiger, Panther and Pirate.

• Thanks 2

Just thought after years of reading through all these threads, and a lot of great reading material, I would make and account to give a little opinion here and there, and of course back my Lobo brothers and sisters  from some of this Craziness talk from other ball clubs for when it pertains to the Lobos. Anyways it’s pretty cool to finally post. Ima give my prediction and of course it comes with a glass or two of green kool aid, but come on it is for good reason where taking about the lobos now 😊

Lv 56 Jt 10

• Like 1

Screw it, Espn and King need to be on phone with Coach Kay and NS as I’m typing this. Let’s do a switch a rue and get them boys chartered up to Tyler tomorrow night. That way we could solve the  irrelevant argument and send them back to the Greater Houston Area 1-2🤷‍♀️, But I can hear it know, oh we didn’t have Banks, Evans was trying to find his grove, our guys wasn’t in football condition and so on. Goodness, Go Lobos

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfpac07 said:

Screw it, Espn and King need to be on phone with Coach Kay and NS as I’m typing this. Let’s do a switch a rue and get them boys chartered up to Tyler tomorrow night. That way we could solve the  irrelevant argument and send them back to the Greater Houston Area 1-2🤷‍♀️, But I can hear it know, oh we didn’t have Banks, Evans was trying to find his grove, our guys wasn’t in football condition and so on. Goodness, Go Lobos

I see that’s some good stuff.lol

No disrespect intended 007, anyways just saying every time the Lobos have knocked off whatever big dog at the time, and whenever it was then there’s always a lot of talk from the football community’s either they was missing pieces, yet my favorite, ( Oh they weren’t as good as we all thought ) Lol, btw good luck to your panthers. Don’t think y’all be tested any in district though. 

5 hours ago, Pack007 said:

She’s been slacking lately. This is usually her favorite week 

So sorry for the slacking. I have had bigger worries on my plate this week. Please forgive my absence.  Rest assured that my bright shiny happy face will be at The Rose to this beat down! #FLUSHTHATJOHN #BEATJT 

And who said that blue band played ANYTHING better? Come on, your ears can't be that broken? EEEKKKKKK!

GO LOBOS!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Wolfpac07 said:

No disrespect intended 007, anyways just saying every time the Lobos have knocked off whatever big dog at the time, and whenever it was then there’s always a lot of talk from the football community’s either they was missing pieces, yet my favorite, ( Oh they weren’t as good as we all thought ) Lol, btw good luck to your panthers. Don’t think y’all be tested any in district though. 

Thanks! Same to y’all.