Week Three: Longview at John Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (2-0) vs John Tyler Lions (0-1)  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • John Tyler in a close one
    • John Tyler in a blow out

13 hours ago, Pack007 said:

It kinda look like a gator instead of a dragon. And then our so-called Panther......I don’t know what to say about that. Who did this???? Lobo84 and Gtee?? So many questions 

Man I haven't been in that tunnel since'91...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

More than likely and we play it better.

Come on now. JT band isn't the same. I used to enjoy watching them and The Pack band go at it. Don’t know what’s going on now. And don’t get me started on those drum majors in that vid. I’m going to be nice because they’re just kids, but Y’all better watch some film on JSU and SU if you want to be that type of band. Don’t have east Texas looking bad on national tv with those dance moves. 

2 hours ago, Pack007 said:

He mentioned it!!! I’m just the messenger. You’re not supposed to hurt the messenger. There are rules 84 lmao

Pack I thought you told me she and ol wats his face from down there would meet up at the Redlawn drive-in for nice quiet evening of movies...🤔

• LOL! 1

This is how this game is gonna go...

Remember when JT came to Lobo with Bryson Smith at Qb... Lobo fans were confident that we were gonna beat them. But right out the gate it was clear who the superior team was. JT won 38-24...but the game was never that close or in doubt. I see a similar path this game.

2 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

For some reason I think JT will show up. Longview is a overwhelming favorite but expectations and pressure are at all time high. Jt is coming off a emotional loss to its rival.

There are a couple of adjectives that you could put in front of loss that would better describe last week. Emotional is not the one. Embarrassing or lackluster maybe

I think JT comes out with enthusiasm and excitement. But by halftime they will be so far behind the second half will be time for the backups to show what they got. 

#flushthatjohnonespn

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

Pack I thought you told me she and ol wats his face from down there would meet up at the Redlawn drive-in for nice quiet evening of movies...🤔

Don’t tell that lie!!! She’ll drive down here right after the game tonight. I don’t want those problems lmaoo

5 minutes ago, jbabi86 said:

There are a couple of adjectives that you could put in front of loss that would better describe last week. Emotional is not the one. Embarrassing or lackluster maybe

I think JT comes out with enthusiasm and excitement. But by halftime they will be so far behind the second half will be time for the backups to show what they got. 

#flushthatjohnonespn

Probably so. Jt vs Lee actual competitive rivalry. Marshall vs Longview not so much. Pressure for Perfection is really difficult. Target on your back is more difficult. Lobos are getting everyone 100%. 

7 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Probably so. Jt vs Lee actual competitive rivalry. Marshall vs Longview not so much. Pressure for Perfection is really difficult. Target on your back is more difficult. Lobos are getting everyone 100%. 

It only seems to be a “competitive” rivalry when JT barely wins or loses. But when Jt curb stomps Lee it’s something different. JT just isn’t good right now. No way in hell they beat Longview. I honestly don’t see them hanging in there at all. Allllllllll Lobos tonight. 

• Thanks 1

Yea, i was guessing 41-13, mostly because of the struggles of the cujo  offense this year. Especially if the JT oline is as bad as some in the fan base have talked about. The front seven for the lobos is very good this year. 

Maybe the JT defense can step up and keep it close though. Who knows? I’m definitely not expecting it tonight. I think HK will try to show out for this one. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

This is how this game is gonna go...

Remember when JT came to Lobo with Bryson Smith at Qb... Lobo fans were confident that we were gonna beat them. But right out the gate it was clear who the superior team was. JT won 38-24...but the game was never that close or in doubt. I see a similar path this game.

I remember that game...some people on Smoaky didn't take that loss well...lol

1 hour ago, 3rdcoastent said:

Im gone say 34-31 JT

John Tyler might upset us (I don't see it but stranger things have happened), but I guarantee you it won't be because we gave up 34 points.

If JT wins, it's cause King is having an massive off night and it turns into a defensive battle that sees JT score a defensive score. 

34 minutes ago, PackAttack said:

DCTF says 34 point favorite.

My pick is  Longview   48   JT  14  

That seems pretty reasonable to me honestly. I think it'll be similar to last year's game (41-13) give or take a score or two.