Week Three: Longview at John Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (2-0) vs John Tyler Lions (0-1)  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • John Tyler in a close one
    • John Tyler in a blow out

56 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Don’t tell that lie!!! She’ll drive down here right after the game tonight. I don’t want those problems lmaoo

My days of driving to Lufkin except for football, are over. Unless, I need to catch you out somewhere for some lie you told on here. I can get @gtee2 any old time. I know where he hangs!!! 

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

My days of driving to Lufkin except for football, are over. Unless, I need to catch you out somewhere for some lie you told on here. I can get @gtee2 any old time. I know where he hangs!!! 

All the blame should go to gtee. As I’ve said before, I’m just the messenger. And since you know where he hangs out, you don’t even have to waste gas on making that drive south. I was just making a suggestion to smoaky since it seems you got the match.com thing going on, but considering that’s none of my business ......... I’m going to sip this tea and shut up. Because we both know, I’m a lover and not a fighter. Gtee, be safe out there lol

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Pack007 said:

All the blame should go to gtee. As I’ve said before, I’m just the messenger. And since you know where he hangs out, you don’t even have to waste gas on making that drive south. I was just making a suggestion to smoaky since it seems you got the match.com thing going on, but considering that’s none of my business ......... I’m going to sip this tea and shut up. Because we both know, I’m a lover and not a fighter. Gtee, be safe out there lol

I am most definitely a fighter!!! 😂:woot:🤣

only the strong survive.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

The last two #1 QBs in #ESPN300 that came from state of Texas went on to become #1 picks in NFL Draft. Credit: @CraigHaubert on that stat. Can anyone name the two previous QBs? We’ll reveal on the air tomorrow at 8pm ET ESPN2.

Murray and luck?

I think so 

• Like 1