Shelbyville Dragons (1-1) at Joaquin Rams (2-0)

trueblue82

Rams or Dragons?   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Dragons?

• Shelbyville Dragons
    • Joaquin Rams

5 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

All crow tomorrow will be served RAW. If Dragons can really breathe fire, cooking it shouldn’t be a problem. 

It appears the Dragons can most definitely breathe fire. Like I said, ... game of week just not for the baby rams!!!! So, what happened I thought Rams were supposed to blow S-Ville out. The mighty Dragons will prevail!!!!💯💯

Well I guess I knew. Great game though, hats off to joaquin, but apparently dragons overcame a lot too this week as I heard they were without two starters and another had to set out first half.  But want to congratulate joaquin football team they played a great game. But what is comical on here is the true blue and blue blood. 

3 minutes ago, welluknow said:

Well I guess I knew. Great game though, hats off to joaquin, but apparently dragons overcame a lot too this week as I heard they were without two starters and another had to set out first half.  But want to congratulate joaquin football team they played a great game. But what is comical on here is the true blue and blue blood. 

Don’t know what you mean about comical. Y’all’s kids played their tails off and I told them so. Good kids, great effort. Good luck to y’all the rest of the season. 

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Halftime 14-6. Shelbyville elected to run the clock out after getting the ball at their 30 with 1:34 left. Rams get the ball to start the 3rd quarter. 

The middle of the field was open all night. Should have been exploited early and often. 

Not sure why the Dragons only threw one pass there all night? There was literally nobody there. 

On 9/8/2019 at 7:41 PM, trueblue82 said:

Thank GOD we finally have a Shelbyville fan that wants to smack talk. What makes you think they will be too tough for the Rams? The way they’ve whipped out butts since these kids have been in high school? Wait....... no that’s not it. Maybe you’re feeling confident over the beat down y’all put on Sabine........ no that ain’t it either. Let’s hear it. 

Hmm I wonder how you’re feeling right about now? Lol #DragonsWin 

On 9/7/2019 at 9:19 AM, trueblue82 said:

As they say, you can throw the records out the window. The Rams are 13-6 vs the Dragons this century. Two of those wins (‘01 and ‘15) came at Ram Stadium. The Rams have won three in a row, including back to back shutouts (31-0 both years) in Shelbyville in ‘17 and ‘18. The Dragons opened the season by routing Beckville before getting blasted by Sabine. The Rams have won impressively over Deweyville and Ore City. It appears that Shelbyville is still a team in search of an identity. Are they a spread team? A single wing team? Can they find some consistency on defense? Meanwhile, the Rams are sticking to the gritty, no-nonsense smash mouth style that has seen them improve their win total every year under Coach Wade Lawson (31-15 since taking over in 2015). These kids and parents all know each other, and a years worth of bragging rights are on the line. The Rams have won 15 straight at home, dating back to the 2016 home opener. Who y’all got and why? 

You know it must be amazing to be someone that thinks they know everything. If I recall in 2016 the Shelbyville Dragons shutout Joaquin in Joaquin but let’s not bring that up. And about tonight’s game, just take your loss and keep your mouth shut about our boys. 

10 minutes ago, Firebreather32 said:

You know it must be amazing to be someone that thinks they know everything. If I recall in 2016 the Shelbyville Dragons shutout Joaquin in Joaquin but let’s not bring that up. And about tonight’s game, just take your loss and keep your mouth shut about our boys. 

I haven’t seen anywhere he has disrespected the kids. Good game Joaquin and congrats Dragons.

13 minutes ago, Firebreather32 said:

Incorrect. That was 2015. 48-0. As far as “your boys”, I made a point to speak to several of them and congratulate them. I did the same with several coaches, including Coach Schmidt, Coach Taylor, and Coach Benbow. I also shared a story with your quarterback about his dad’s days of coaching and teaching at Joaquin that he got a good laugh out of. All of them were very classy and respectful. They made the plays when it counted, and they won the game. If you’re wanting me to get on here and make excuses or to run down your kids, coaches or school, it’s not gonna happen. I’ve got a lot of friends down that way. I’m rooting for y’all to win out. Good luck. 

• Like 1