Shelbyville Dragons (1-1) at Joaquin Rams (2-0)

trueblue82

Rams or Dragons?   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Dragons?

• Shelbyville Dragons
    • Joaquin Rams

49 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Incorrect. That was 2015. 48-0. As far as “your boys”, I made a point to speak to several of them and congratulate them. I did the same with several coaches, including Coach Schmidt, Coach Taylor, and Coach Benbow. I also shared a story with your quarterback about his dad’s days of coaching and teaching at Joaquin that he got a good laugh out of. All of them were very classy and respectful. They made the plays when it counted, and they won the game. If you’re wanting me to get on here and make excuses or to run down your kids, coaches or school, it’s not gonna happen. I’ve got a lot of friends down that way. I’m rooting for y’all to win out. Good luck. 

I apologize for whoever said this. It was one heck of a game. Both teams battled all 4 quarters. Nothing but respect for both teams. Good luck in the rest of y'all's season coach. 

Hard fought game on both sides. I felt both teams shot themselves in the foot several times. Joe had too many turnovers and penalties. Too many mistakes. Over 100yds in penalties. Hand it to Sville I thought they played harder. On several plays late in the game Joe defense had the Sville RB in the backfield and it appeared the Sville guys just wanted it a little more. Joe better figure out blockn assignments on offense and get some nasty about em or it’s gonna be a long season.  Joaquin big FB was missed tonight big time. He makes up for missed blocks. Teams could very easily see each other again down the road but Joe has some work to do for sure

Good game to Sville played hard and didn't give up, neither team did. Looked to me the field goal went in but I didn't have a good look.ill tell you something though they are huge in every position. Good game  Sville, and good luck for the rest of the season. Was also Good to see my niece on the dance line.