Shelbyville Dragons (1-1) at Joaquin Rams (2-0)

trueblue82

Rams or Dragons?   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Dragons?

• Shelbyville Dragons
    • Joaquin Rams

13 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

How on erath did you let timpani beat you last year ? If the deefence is so spectacular

They scored more points than we did. That means we lost..... I realize you guys have we will win posted on everything but that doesn’t mean you really win. You have to score points 

18 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

1983 daingerfield is the definition of a good defense 

No. That’s the definition of the greatest defensive unit in the history of Texas high school football. Big difference. Our 2018 team fielded a pretty good defense. Out of 12 games, they recorded 5 shutouts. Through 12 games, they gave up an average of 15 points per game. Keep in mind that those 12 games included 7 opponents that were playoff teams. Of those 7, three were shut out. You need to do your homework before you start talking smack about the team that has held your fantasy lizards scoreless for two consecutive years. You should probably stick to sniffing a chihuahua’s backside. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

I have told you my reasoning , shelbenvert iss the truth this year . They are under estimated and under rated

So you say that sville who we skunked 2 years I a row is better and also lost their first game and only scored 7 points is better than ore city who scored 13. By your reasoning that makes ore city better than sville

5 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

If you have to argue with a dog on a forum to prove how good your team is then most likely your team isn’t that good . js

Fair enough. Just be sure you line up at the crow buffet Saturday morning. We’ll tell you it’s turkey if it makes you feel better. 

10 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Is this just a hunch?..... 

no not a hunch, I have been to see both teams play this year. I have also watched center play this season, this is including scrimmages.  The reason I bring up Center is because Center played Tatum and Sabine will play Tatum later in the season, we have Sabine people on here talking and people talking about Sabine that don't know what they are talking about. I like to watch all Shelby County teams and root for them, Sabine would beat every team down in Shelby County. They will beat Tatum by way more than center did.  Sabine is a really good team.  I like some of the things Joaquin does and they have some good players.  I just believe based on what I have seen from both teams Shelbyville has the upper hand in all aspects of the game.  Yes, Joaquin has won the last two meetings between the two like yall have said but this is a different year, that doesn't mean Joaquin cant win the game, its not like its Lufkin playing someones jr high.  

22 minutes ago, welluknow said:

no not a hunch, I have been to see both teams play this year. I have also watched center play this season, this is including scrimmages.  The reason I bring up Center is because Center played Tatum and Sabine will play Tatum later in the season, we have Sabine people on here talking and people talking about Sabine that don't know what they are talking about. I like to watch all Shelby County teams and root for them, Sabine would beat every team down in Shelby County. They will beat Tatum by way more than center did.  Sabine is a really good team.  I like some of the things Joaquin does and they have some good players.  I just believe based on what I have seen from both teams Shelbyville has the upper hand in all aspects of the game.  Yes, Joaquin has won the last two meetings between the two like yall have said but this is a different year, that doesn't mean Joaquin cant win the game, its not like its Lufkin playing someones jr high.  

Thanks for the kind words about Sabine. Beating Tatum will be tough. They have speed all over the field. Thats the one thing we lack.