The Smoakhouse Forums
trueblue82

Shelbyville Dragons (1-1) at Joaquin Rams (2-0)

Rams or Dragons?   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Dragons?

• Shelbyville Dragons
    • Joaquin Rams

Hard fought game on both sides. I felt both teams shot themselves in the foot several times. Joe had too many turnovers and penalties. Too many mistakes. Over 100yds in penalties. Hand it to Sville I thought they played harder. On several plays late in the game Joe defense had the Sville RB in the backfield and it appeared the Sville guys just wanted it a little more. Joe better figure out blockn assignments on offense and get some nasty about em or it’s gonna be a long season.  Joaquin big FB was missed tonight big time. He makes up for missed blocks. Teams could very easily see each other again down the road but Joe has some work to do for sure

Good game to Sville played hard and didn't give up, neither team did. Looked to me the field goal went in but I didn't have a good look.ill tell you something though they are huge in every position. Good game  Sville, and good luck for the rest of the season. Was also Good to see my niece on the dance line.

• Like 1

The back to back turnovers right before the final field goal attempt made for a dramatic ending

• Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 11:22 PM, dallascowboy said:

all i have to say is that shelbyville has a history of being the under dog and has often prevailed when facing adversity.... they major in come backs

i said what i said... and i was correct