Winona vs Elysian fields

BoyzNdaHood

Winona vs Elysian fields   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Against eustace we had penalties that took us out the game the first half, we went down 23-6 and came back and won 37-23 I'm not sure if eustace is a good measuring stick but I'll take the W..... also 2 pick 6's were erased off the bored from penalties, so clean that up and I believe we will compete well with EF

1 minute ago, Fblife13 said:

Not sure what Winona has this year but ef seems to be pretty salty,so this should be a good measuring stick for Winona. Going with ef, just hoping  they will be undefeated when we get a shot at em. 

We ain't got nothing this year, may not make playoffs smfh 

1 minute ago, Fblife13 said:

Who knows. Heart goes a long way. If they got some dawg in em they can still have a good season.and it seems like they do after that big comeback.

True, I'm kidding we have a decent team playing with alot of heart, were nothing to brag on obviously but we gone show up anyway 

2 hours ago, rock95 said:

Well Jett, Winona show some heart last night, I’m sure EF will have their hand full with them, I hope we can get the W in our home opener.

The last couple years have been close games for the most part, I look forward to the long drive down 20