Winona vs Elysian fields

BoyzNdaHood

Winona vs Elysian fields   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Say Rock. @JETT loves talking Tiger football. That’s his true love. Wildcats are his old lady. Tigers are his side chick. 

Says the one who comments on every tigers post, I dont even conversate on their topics really, on the other hand deep down your a tiger alumni 

I don’t think EF is soft this year. Just my 2 cents from seeing the first 2 games. I think they are more physical than they have shown in recent memory. I think WF wins this game. But it won’t be easy. EF’s depth has taken a blow with some injuries. Hopefully they can be healthy by district. 

1 hour ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I don’t think EF is soft this year. Just my 2 cents from seeing the first 2 games. I think they are more physical than they have shown in recent memory. I think WF wins this game. But it won’t be easy. EF’s depth has taken a blow with some injuries. Hopefully they can be healthy by district. 

Lack of depth is a killer. That’s a lot of Waskom’s problem (ours isn’t due to injury though), by the 4th qtr. those guys are gassed.

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

Hope so. Last time we donkey stomped ya. Last year we tied for second in district. Newton whooped us and prison raped your home away from home. 

Maybe if ya can get out of the first rd we can match up down the road

28 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

We will this year. We ain’t no joke. Of coarse you refuse to give any credit to our kids or coaches out of loyalty to our mutual friend ETF. I’ve just learned to accept it. Have a nice Sunday my kind friend. 

I ain't got nothing against PP they've been doing positive thinks here lately, I just like to give you a hard time that's it NB

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

My meaning was this. He was picking y’all out of his hate for EF. It’s not that he thinks you’re a better team. Got that?

Your wasting your time, I knew what you meant  I just wanted you to stop what you were doing and explain yourself lmfao 

1 hour ago, wingtveer said:

Going with Jett’s boys in a nailbiter 

What happened to gunter my friend, I know their down a tad this year but is pottsboro that improved or alot miscues in the game?

Edited by JETT

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

What happened to gunter my friend, I know their down a tad this year but is pottsboro that improved or alot miscues in the game?

Pottsboro is better this year Big o-line , good qb and rec’s. They aren’t daingerfield good though. Gunter plays a lot of freshmen and sophomores. But you hit the nail on the head. Penalties wiping out big plays, fumbled once going into the end zone resulting in a touchback, dropping passes, etc. when they iron out all the ####, they’ll be hell to deal with. Hope they win out. Holliday gm will be a war.