Winona vs Elysian fields

BoyzNdaHood

Winona vs Elysian fields   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

20 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You seem hardcore. TD seems hardcore. How do two hardcore jackets have such different takes on the team they both care about?

I don’t know TD but he is usually right about us not being physical but they not playing that way this year I think they proved that till the 9 min mark in 4th last week then they just got worn out and harmony put a few quick Td’s together but that game was 41-14 with 9 min left last years team didn’t have that kinda Def against the kind of smash mouth off Harmony runs. I was impressed but also upset they let off the gas late i want  see them FINISH this Friday. 

Edited by jacket52

I agree with @jacket52. They are playing a little better this year. I feel like they are more physical defensively than last. I also think EF has upgraded at some or most of their assistant coaching positions and that has helped out a lot. EF is still missing a couple of starters on defense and a couple on offense. When/If they get back, they will be even stronger. They just have to stay healthy and get healthy. Potential is there for a good season for sure.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, justafan said:

Our RB is going to be out. That will hurt for a little bit. Not serious 

He has played slot more than RB. The other running back has carried the ball more. EF will be fine at RB. They will miss #5’s big play ability at receiver, punt and kick off returns more than running back. He needs to rest anyway and heal his injuries. 

17 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

We gonna hammer EF just like last year. They sawft. 

LOL! Hammer EF just like last year? The point difference was what, 2? 3 at the most. 28-26 was the final i believe? PP had to score at the end to go ahead. I wouldn't call that a hammering. PP had their hands full with such a soft EF team. They won't be as "sawft" this year from the looks of things.