Winona vs Elysian fields

BoyzNdaHood

Winona vs Elysian fields   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

See I can know a little bit about ball. I just like to fun around. Come to the political forum sometime. I can discus anything. You love your Cats. You know I love my Brahmas. We both love HS ball. I’m well aware kids read these post. Tbh honest that’s why I talk the way I do. Every volleyball game I go to the boys come in after practice and laugh at what I say. I mean zero harm. Even towards Daingerfield. I’ve known them all since they were knee high to grasshoppers.  They know I have their back. Good to have some conversation about ball. You’re right I do speak 95% bs. All in fun though brother. All in fun. Good luck this week and beyond. 

Cool story lmfao... JK same to yall

11 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

@Pelon77 I don’t know her stupid but I pray she has a speedy recovery. I’ve got 4 daughters myself. They tend to be able to have their daddy wrapped around their fingers. 

Thanks.  She is 14 and just had her 5th hip surgery.  She is doing good and a little better each day.  

8 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Winona has a chance at the play-offs, they just do not have a chance this game.

To be honest if we dont get it together real quick we may miss playoffs, but if we get the ball rolling and play to our potential we will be a 2 rd playoff team 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Doesn’t sound like any of the teams are getting it together. Y’all will be the 2 seed. Who do you see posing a serious threat other than Harmony?

No one honestly, bit if your not from Winona you dont understand what it means to not play to your potential and we deal with it year in/out, we have plenty of talent but missing key pieces in areas

• Like 1

EF 38 Winona 7   

EF rolls Def is much improved they only gave up 14 to harmony until they got gassed late in 4th and gave up some cheap TD’s late which I hope they can get that corrected soon and not let up late in games.  Team is playing with a different demeanor than last few years they got a lot of grit this year and it shows. R4B Jacket Pride WaskomSucks 

7 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

EF 38 Winona 7   

EF rolls Def is much improved they only gave up 14 to harmony until they got gassed late in 4th and gave up some cheap TD’s late which I hope they can get that corrected soon and not let up late in games.  Team is playing with a different demeanor than last few years they got a lot of grit this year and it shows. R4B Jacket Pride WaskomSucks 

Hope your wrong that score will disappoint me on my way home, if that's the score I may have to go east instead and make a stop at margaritaville 👀

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Hope your wrong that score will disappoint me on my way home, if that's the score I may have to go east instead and make a stop at margaritaville 👀

I been wrong many times I just think EF Def is as good if not better than the Off this season so far and we average 38 on Off and this first home game of season they going to be flying around on Def with Crowd behind them and if I am right on Score @rock95 might take you to margaritaville to celebrate the Jackets 🤣

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I been wrong many times I just think EF Def is as good if not better than the Off this season so far and we average 38 on Off and this first home game of season they going to be flying around on Def with Crowd behind them and if I am right on Score @rock95 might take you to margaritaville to celebrate the Jackets 🤣

@rock95 is this true about margaritaville lmfao.... JK good luck to your boys I look forward to the long trip up to EF and look to upset those jackets

• LOL! 1