44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope your wrong that score will disappoint me on my way home, if that's the score I may have to go east instead and make a stop at margaritaville 👀

Probably not but EF still needs a game this week 

Come back @bigdav, @JETT‘s not as good as you.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Stinger1 said:

Best of luck EF... accidentally voted for The Wildcats in the poll, but hey maybe that will be a little more motivation.

We'll take that vote lol

8 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Winona has a chance at the play-offs, they just do not have a chance this game.

To be honest if we dont get it together real quick we may miss playoffs, but if we get the ball rolling and play to our potential we will be a 2 rd playoff team 

• Like 1

This week against a good EF team will be a great test for our boys, they are clicking early on in the season and I'd like for us to go out and play good ball and make a helluva game out of it we shall see

1 minute ago, JETT said:

To be honest if we dont get it together real quick we may miss playoffs, but if we get the ball rolling and play to our potential we will be a 2 rd playoff team 

Doesn’t sound like any of the teams are getting it together. Y’all will be the 2 seed. Who do you see posing a serious threat other than Harmony?

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Doesn’t sound like any of the teams are getting it together. Y’all will be the 2 seed. Who do you see posing a serious threat other than Harmony?

No one honestly, bit if your not from Winona you dont understand what it means to not play to your potential and we deal with it year in/out, we have plenty of talent but missing key pieces in areas

• Like 1

EF 38 Winona 7   

EF rolls Def is much improved they only gave up 14 to harmony until they got gassed late in 4th and gave up some cheap TD’s late which I hope they can get that corrected soon and not let up late in games.  Team is playing with a different demeanor than last few years they got a lot of grit this year and it shows. R4B Jacket Pride WaskomSucks 

7 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

EF 38 Winona 7   

EF rolls Def is much improved they only gave up 14 to harmony until they got gassed late in 4th and gave up some cheap TD’s late which I hope they can get that corrected soon and not let up late in games.  Team is playing with a different demeanor than last few years they got a lot of grit this year and it shows. R4B Jacket Pride WaskomSucks 

Hope your wrong that score will disappoint me on my way home, if that's the score I may have to go east instead and make a stop at margaritaville 👀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, JETT said:

I been wrong many times I just think EF Def is as good if not better than the Off this season so far and we average 38 on Off and this first home game of season they going to be flying around on Def with Crowd behind them and if I am right on Score @rock95 might take you to margaritaville to celebrate the Jackets 🤣

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I been wrong many times I just think EF Def is as good if not better than the Off this season so far and we average 38 on Off and this first home game of season they going to be flying around on Def with Crowd behind them and if I am right on Score @rock95 might take you to margaritaville to celebrate the Jackets 🤣

@rock95 is this true about margaritaville lmfao.... JK good luck to your boys I look forward to the long trip up to EF and look to upset those jackets

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

EF 38 Winona 7   

You seem hardcore. TD seems hardcore. How do two hardcore jackets have such different takes on the team they both care about?

20 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You seem hardcore. TD seems hardcore. How do two hardcore jackets have such different takes on the team they both care about?

I don’t know TD but he is usually right about us not being physical but they not playing that way this year I think they proved that till the 9 min mark in 4th last week then they just got worn out and harmony put a few quick Td’s together but that game was 41-14 with 9 min left last years team didn’t have that kinda Def against the kind of smash mouth off Harmony runs. I was impressed but also upset they let off the gas late i want  see them FINISH this Friday. 

Edited by jacket52
1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

I don’t know TD but he is usually right about us not being physical but they not playing that way this year I think they proved that till the 9 min mark in 4th last week then they just got worn out and harmony put a few quick Td’s together but that game was 41-14 with 9 min left last years team didn’t have that kinda Def against the kind of smash mouth off Harmony runs. I was impressed but also upset they let off the gas late i want  see them FINISH this Friday. 

Getting gassed is just part of playing iron man ball. 3-4 more weeks conditioning won’t be an issue. I can tell a difference with us week to week. Good luck to your jackets and Jett’s catz

I agree with @jacket52. They are playing a little better this year. I feel like they are more physical defensively than last. I also think EF has upgraded at some or most of their assistant coaching positions and that has helped out a lot. EF is still missing a couple of starters on defense and a couple on offense. When/If they get back, they will be even stronger. They just have to stay healthy and get healthy. Potential is there for a good season for sure.

• Like 1