Henderson (1-1) at Jacksonville (1-1)

Jets

Henderson (1-1) at Jacksonville (1-1)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2019 at 12:30 AM

On 9/11/2019 at 1:36 PM, Matt said:

A quickly developing junior QB with huge upside, a Division 1 WR, a potential D1 WR, 2 more WRs you better account for.....solid RBs, developing OL... defensively, they fly to the ball, but must improve on tackling, and they will. Depth at LB is an issue, need some younger players to step up. Defense was without one of the best LBs against Pal, should be back this week. Hurt not having him. 

Coaches instilling discipline.....that really showed in 2nd half vs Palestine. Don’t judge off Carthage game, those cats will be state champs. MUST STAY HEALTHY. That’s the key. But isn’t that the key for all teams?

That’s my take.  

I went to see the Jacksonville/Carthage game opening week .... I don't seem to recall all that talent.  Were they out of town that week?

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I went to see the Jacksonville/Carthage game opening week .... I don't seem to recall all that talent.  Were they out of town that week?

Haha, very funny. Play Carthage and let’s see how they make you look. 😀 

Chris Carpenter was named Class 5A Built Ford Tough Player of the Week in Texas for last week. So.... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matt said:

Chris Carpenter was named Class 5A Built Ford Tough Player of the Week in Texas for last week. So.... 

With all that Div I talent on the field, Jville should have spanked Carthage ... 😂

9 hours ago, Matt said:

Who did Jacksonville play last week? Henderson is going to work for a win.