Week 3 New Boston(0-2) vs Daingerfield(1-1)

tigernationfan

Who ya got  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

5 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It won’t be outlandish. Not because Lions can hang, but because Coach Nelson will show grace and mercy and call the dogs off quick. It’s not his style to pick on lesser opponents. He is a swell guy. 

Im just glad he did not call the dogs off of Tatum, I heard on the radio interview Nelson said he went to Tatum school and now it was time to bring his troops to battle with the team that was his home town, I kinda figured then that he was going to have sympathy, but he did not 

1 minute ago, soldier1 said:

Dont need to ask kooldown! I seen the DF/Tatum game first hand, DF did not impress me, granted Tatum is not that good either.  Someone comes and puches DF in the mouth, like Gunter did, they’ll fold, just like they did!  

When our O gets going. We'll be blowing everyone out in our district heading into the playoffs. We aren't on newton's level so that's where it may end.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EastTxFinest said:

When our O gets going. We'll be blowing everyone out in our district heading into the playoffs. We aren't on newton's level so that's where it may end.

But ya offense IS NOT going right now, after 2 games and however many scrimmages!  And let NB slip up and beat DF, this week, you guys will have a FOR SALE sign in the coaches yard and a moving van in the driveway!

1 minute ago, soldier1 said:

But ya offense IS NOT going right now, after 2 games and however many scrimmages!  And let NB slip up and beat DF, this week, you guys will have a FOR SALE sign in the coaches yard and a moving van in the driveway!

Didnt you read it  before? It was there Saturday night but we put a hold on that. We had a bad game and still came out with a dub. I'll take it how we get it.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

This master of football wizardry will be in Daingerfield for as long as he wants. He’s a beloved figure and a pillar of the community. Now cut the man some slack. 

I cant tell if your trying to be funny. Which you're not or if you're serious lol. Why the change if so? Asking for a friend 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, soldier1 said:

Or you could flip it, being serious in a funny conversation!! I know, i know, its confusing your DF level mind.  Just take ya time and process it real slow!

Nothing confusing to me except for you and the sudden urge to post for Old Boston Tx lmao.... we'll be fine in southern MC. Yall will #### for another decade or so.

• Thanks 1