Nacwagons

Who wins at Rose Stadium  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• REL by alot
    • REL by a little
    • Nac by a lot
    • Nac by a little

Haven’t seen the raiders this year, but Lee seem to have the better team this year. Not just because of the record, but they beat a good Marshall team when they still had JJ and dominated a talented crosstown rival. I think it will be closer than expected though, if the Nac offense can get it together. Roaches doesn’t have a bad run defense. And from what i understand the Lee passing game isn’t good.

Again, Lee should still win, but wouldn’t surprise me if it’s closer than what’s expected. I’m guessing 28-10 type of score. 

NAC has a strange tendency of late to not play well at home, for whatever reason.. Going on the road may loosen them up a bit.  New coach, new system,  you wonder when or where or if it will ever kick in for them.  Lee has beat two 5A teams, a decent Marshall team and a disconnected JT team.  Still wonder how Lee will do against top 6A competition.  Lee should win this game by all indications, NAC hasn't got it together right now.

18 hours ago, kingwolf said:

I am still not sold on the Red Raiders yet...they haven’t beaten a team that has won a game....if Nac has a good run d then they should put up a good fight...at least for a half...

Lee absolutely ran us over in this game last year. We jumped up 14-0 and got the ball to their 4, settled for fg attempt. Lee blocked it and returned for a TD that was the beginning of the end. Lee then figured out they didn't have to throw. They went 3 qtr without throwing a pass. They had 3 backs plus the QB all go over 100 yards rushing. 

15 hours ago, PackAttack said:

NAC has a strange tendency of late to not play well at home, for whatever reason.. Going on the road may loosen them up a bit.  New coach, new system,  you wonder when or where or if it will ever kick in for them.  Lee has beat two 5A teams, a decent Marshall team and a disconnected JT team.  Still wonder how Lee will do against top 6A competition.  Lee should win this game by all indications, NAC hasn't got it together right now.

Well we certainly can't do worse on the road than we have done at home.