Paris vs Gilmer

BIGTEX1972

Paris vs Gilmer  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Paris
    • Gilmer

8 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Man I hate To see us playing with a Qb that is absolutely terrified of his shadow. He was sensing pressure when it wasn’t even there. Also if I was the tennison kid dad I wouldn’t let them just use him to run when and take a beating just for them to put they hurt kid back in 

They playing favorites over there?

9 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Man I hate To see us playing with a Qb that is absolutely terrified of his shadow. He was sensing pressure when it wasn’t even there. Also if I was the tennison kid dad I wouldn’t let them just use him to run when and take a beating just for them to put they hurt kid back in 

I can't wrap my head around it, throwing 5-15 yards out of bounds past the receiver,. WTH?  They definitely need to give tennison a shot...

12 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Excuses

Well we got to see if Gilmer was for real or not when they played a good team. I still say that Gilmer is a mediocre team maybe a little above average. How many penalties did Paris have tonight 100??? Wait until next week when y’all go to Carthage. Y’all better pray they call the dogs off early or it’s gonna get ugly. Newton will beat Gilmer the next week too. Gilmer should do about like last year. Go to the playoffs and draw a few weak teams and come out with a W. But soon as they come up against a decent team they will get knocked out. I will say the buckeyes never gave up tonight but I really think Gilmers football program needs to be overhauled. Gilmer ain’t Gilmer no more. Congratulations Paris on the W. 

10 hours ago, Unbiased1 said:

Wish I could see this one. I figure it to be a fun game. Paris looked pretty impressive week 1 against PG, but two totally different teams with different identities. Like to think Gilmer gets back to usual form (better for East Texas football), and pulls out a win tonight at home. BUT, wouldn't be surprised if Paris came in and pulled out a W. Gilmer by 3.

It wasn't a fun game to watch and I would say that even if Gilmer had won - which probably wouldn't have happened even on our best night. Too many penalties plus I don't like seeing that Pleasant Grove offense being run no matter who is running it.

I will say this. Paris doesn't have the passing aspect of the Wing-T down nearly as well as PG does. Hawks can throw like pros out of that Wing-T. If Paris could pass as well as PG does, they might have won a couple of weeks ago.

11 minutes ago, michaelmyers said:

Well we got to see if Gilmer was for real or not when they played a good team. I still say that Gilmer is a mediocre team maybe a little above average. How many penalties did Paris have tonight 100??? Wait until next week when y’all go to Carthage. Y’all better pray they call the dogs off early or it’s gonna get ugly. Newton will beat Gilmer the next week too. Gilmer should do about like last year. Go to the playoffs and draw a few weak teams and come out with a W. But soon as they come up against a decent team they will get knocked out. I will say the buckeyes never gave up tonight but I really think Gilmers football program needs to be overhauled. Gilmer ain’t Gilmer no more. Congratulations Paris on the W. 

Well Surratt is still working on his offense. So Carthage will score like 40-50 to like 20.