Paris vs Gilmer

BIGTEX1972

Paris vs Gilmer  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Paris
    • Gilmer

This should be the game of the week. This will be a measuring game. #5 VS #5 both teams are going to come outta this one with a better Idea of where they are as a football team. I picked Paris because I have seen what they can do this year and I suspect that they are only going to get better and better. Gilmer on the other hand also looks to be better and are showing what we are used to seeing from them. What a great matchup. May the better team win!

Its game day Buckeyes! Time to show up and show out! Need to represent in a big way tonight with a statement for Buckeye Football! Good luck to all tonight and safe travels for the visiting team. I hope everyone comes out injury free. See you boys on the field!

Wish I could see this one. I figure it to be a fun game. Paris looked pretty impressive week 1 against PG, but two totally different teams with different identities. Like to think Gilmer gets back to usual form (better for East Texas football), and pulls out a win tonight at home. BUT, wouldn't be surprised if Paris came in and pulled out a W. Gilmer by 3.

I’m more impressed with Paris FB #22 Zack Jackson each new game.  He makes the Cats’ wingT roll.

Paris is missing 2 starters on defense who went out on early injuries.

Cats get the ball to start 2nd half.  They need to score and not give Bucs any hope of comeback.