Cowboys @ Washington

Cowboys week 2  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Washington Redskins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2019 at 05:00 PM

Cowboys coming off a impressive win over the Giants. Redskins coming off a lost, after blowing a 17 point lead then losing to the Eagles 32-27. I think the Boys will pick up where they left off against the Giants and manhandle the Skins. Thoughts?

While I would love to say the Deadskins are running on spare parts this will be a home game for them.  Hopefully, the Boys won't allow today's success to go to their head otherwise they'll be in for a defeat.  I'll take Dallas 31-18 in the matchup, but I have a fear.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, I agree. If the offense clicks like they did against the gnats, then it shouldn't be close. Zeke is only going to get better each game. 

Defense needs to play better. They had a down game last week even though they only really gave up 10 meaningful points. 

The Dallas - Washington game is always crazy though. Seems like something odd always happens that affects to outcome. And records never seem to matter either. 

Go Cowboys!! 

I agree. It's really just a little early to know how good or bad any team is. But if the Skins and Boys play like they did in week 1, the Cowboys will win convincingly. But also we need to keep in mind this game is in Washington. With this rivalry, there's no telling who will win. Redskins always seem to give us fits regardless how good they are. 

5 hours ago, Crawford said:

I agree. It's really just a little early to know how good or bad any team is. But if the Skins and Boys play like they did in week 1, the Cowboys will win convincingly. But also we need to keep in mind this game is in Washington. With this rivalry, there's no telling who will win. Redskins always seem to give us fits regardless how good they are. 

What's sort of amazing is much like the Yankees vs. Red Sox rivalry, the Washington Redskins vs. Dallas Cowboys games aren't really a rivalry if you look at it on victories.  The Cowboys are 71-45-2 in the history of these games.  In the Past 10 years the Cowboys are 13-5 vs. the Redskins and 6-3 at Fed Ex Field. It's lopsided rivalries in both the Cowboys and Yankees favor.  A lot of the rivalries buildup was based on George Allen and Diron Talberts hate that they brought to the field, yet both respected Coach Landry and Roger Staubach highly.  Even Chief Zee and Crazy Ray used to hype up the rivalry, but they admired each other.  However as you initially said in 1989 the Cowboys only victory in their 1-15 season came at the hands of the Redskins at RFK Stadium.  In 1991 when the Redskins finished 14-2 and went on to win the Super Bowl their only two losses were to the Dallas Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles.  The Cowboys won that year at RFK while the Eagles won at Veterans Stadium.  

On 9/8/2019 at 6:18 PM, Crawford said:

Cowboys coming off a impressive win over the Giants. Redskins coming off a lost, after blowing a 17 point lead then losing to the Eagles 32-27. I think the Boys will pick up where they left off against the Giants and manhandle the Skins. Thoughts?

The Cowboys looked pretty good on defense and offense, Zeke is a little rusty but I think he will get better each game and by playoff time the Cowboys will be Hard to stop 

• Like 1