Center vs gladewAter

Gilbert

3 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

Gladewater’s defense is always good.  Hopefully our RB can elude them this year. 

The defense is pretty young and still learning. I expect they will get better each week. The offense is what should carry this team if they can get healthy and stay that way. 

Not sure how we fared injury wise against Atlanta, but I pretty much believe our coaches will rest any player that is questionable this week and next week. No need to lose a player for the season if we can get them healthy for a district and playoff run. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Hope he’s good to go? Was Atlanta that good or GW have an off night. I know they’re fast, but they’re fast every year. Tight ballgame. I was surprised about the outcome though. 

Atlanta is solid. I am not taking anything away from them but I do believe if Carter player the second half the outcome is different. I also think if you subtract just the last fumble that we score and either tie the game or take the lead. We were driving and getting 7 yards per play on the last drive. Either way Atlanta is solid and have definitely improved on the defensive side of the ball since last season. Hope we see them again this year. 

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Dead giveaway when it’s a one word post like the name of the school you think will win or even just a generic statement. They’ve become ramped up recently in my opinion. I can see it on the political threads. There are such polarizing issues there, but I’m positive we all love high school ball. 

What's your point?