Hooks vs. Queen City

Qcsnowflakes

3 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

It goes both ways. They generally move to ATL because they want to win, or move to QC because they don't start, or don't like the coaches. 

I’ve always wondered why y’all don’t consolidate. I know that question has been raised over and over but it makes sense to me. 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I can’t see many athletes going from ATL to QC for any reason. Just figured the better ones went to ATL. Athletic gene shouldn’t just come to a sudden halt at the two towns border. 

A lot of it has to do with the community. You wouldn't think it would be so different between the 2 towns, but it is. Wayyy too many politics in QC. We actually had a couple of decent ball players move there over the off-season. I believe it was due in part to their relationships with our coaches. 

2 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

I’ve always wondered why y’all don’t consolidate. I know that question has been raised over and over but it makes sense to me. 

Atlanta will never consolidate with Queen City. For one, the 2 schools seem to thrive in their disdain for one another. I mean, we are talking about a 2A school as well. It'd be different if it was like... Bloomburg, where you can have a graduating class of like 12-16 kids. I would see them consolidating way before QC.