who wins the Houston County Face-Off?? Crockett vs. Grapeland

HookEm85

3 hours ago, bulldogfootball81 said:

Hate to admit it. But the way Crockett's coache's gave last week's game away, with the bad coaching. I'll have too to say Grapeland. It's time for a change in ol Crockett.

they need to take all that scoreboard money out and buy a good head coach and a good defensive coach with what i have heard it cost.

2 hours ago, bulldogfootball81 said:

Don't get me wrong, Crockett definitely has a  talented team. But even the best athletes can't overcome bad play calling.

Not bashing Garrison at all.. they have a great team. They will make a deep run come playoffs

If you don’t understand the difference between Garrison and Grapland, then I doubt coaching is the problem.

Grapeland has to do a better job of stopping the run this year. Grapeland DB will do their job just like last year. They are really good at that position.  BJ is getting better and better at throwing the ball. This will be a good test for him. 

• Like 1

Crockett's best offensive play is when their QB decides to tuck it and run ... he is extremely difficult to contain when he decides to take off ... I am really surprised they didn't do it more often against us .... they also have some of the best DBs we will see all year, them and SA ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

26 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Grapeland will make a run too until they see Mart.  Things are too easy in D2.  

Yes they will meet again and it will be a good one. Without those two RB from last year the game will be a really good game. Can’t wait for it. Mart lost a whole of kids from last year squad and it showed vs Holland. 

16 hours ago, bulldogfootball81 said:

Don't get me wrong, Crockett definitely has a  talented team. But even the best athletes can't overcome bad play calling.

Not bashing Garrison at all.. they have a great team. They will make a deep run come playoffs

Finally got to see the game film. Crockett couldn't get the special teams phase down, but to say bad play calling might be a bit of a stretch. Garrison is a really good football team who is well coached regardless of classification. Crockett should have won this one just seemed like to many mistakes to overcome. Great win for Garrison moving forward. I look for Crockett to bounce back in a big way.