who wins the Houston County Face-Off?? Crockett vs. Grapeland

HookEm85

My head says Crockett but my gut says Grapeland. I thought Crockett would have blown them out last year, but won AT HOME by one point. I’m not sure there is any home field advantage in Grapeland, but if there is a game these Sandies should get up for, it would have to be this game with Crockett. I’ve seen it pretty sparse over there and not a whole lot of spirit (I mean, it’s not basketball right?! Lol). My gut tells me it will be different with this game. I believe Grapeland will play inspired football under Coach Ward and upset the Bulldogs....let’s say 28-27. I have a hunch. 

Now those hunches have been known to be wrong! Could totally be a Crockett blowout. 🤣🤣🤣 

People are forgetting that Grapeland had one hell of a QB last year. Grapeland also lost a good running back. I’m not saying that the ones Grapeland has now are not good but being the QB for the first time, there will be growing pains. I also heard Grapeland young upfront on the line. That being said, Crockett takes this one. Just my opinion!