Jefferson (2-0) v Arp (0-2)

FlowJack

Who do you like?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like?

• Jefferson
    • Arp

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2019 at 09:00 PM

23 minutes ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

Yea Arp did what 4A Pitt and Center couldn't do.......hold us under 40. Definitely believe if the starters played the 3rd out, we score 42 or more. Must admit they kept Dee Black contained until he got loose on that 57 yard jaunt in the 3rd

Consider Jefferson got down to the 8 with just 40 some odd seconds left they could have scored again but Jefferson Staff stayed classy and knelt down 

50 minutes ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

Yea Arp did what 4A Pitt and Center couldn't do.......hold us under 40. Definitely believe if the starters played the 3rd out, we score 42 or more. Must admit they kept Dee Black contained until he got loose on that 57 yard jaunt in the 3rd

Was told both teams wanted to stay as healthy as possible through this game. There's alot of respect among the 2 towns. Jefferson was a clear favorite to win and won with class. Arp aint going to be bad....As I said in the start of the season....by the time the playoffs come around Arp is one of those teams nobody will want to draw first...well other than maybe Newton...and then it wouldn't matter.

6 hours ago, Darkhorse said:

It was the holding that got him the 15 yards ahead.  Dawg, you just don't know. Your even saying the refs are from Tyler and they weren't.......SMH

Dude I was making a joke. I have NO idea where they were from, I guess I should’ve put a lol in there so there was no confusion. Thanks coach or ref since it’s pretty obvious you know where the refs aren’t from lol

7 hours ago, Dawg665 said:

Dude I was making a joke. I have NO idea where they were from, I guess I should’ve put a lol in there so there was no confusion. Thanks coach or ref since it’s pretty obvious you know where the refs aren’t from lol

Or maybe he just listened to the PA announcer say where they were from?...

1 hour ago, Dawg665 said:

They give out addresses now lol...anyway...it was just a joke. 

I understand it was a joke...

...and they don't give out the addresses, they simply say that the officiating crew assigned to the game is out of the Longview Chapter...or wherever...