Liberty-Eylau at Texas High

68Hornet

Did the coaching triumvirate of Thompson, Wright, and Fry get held up in traffic.  Surely their game plan must not have gotten in the little royalty’s hands. Perhaps they couldn’t agree who was going to drive the suburban across town. The good news now........the defensive genius IS making headway.  48 at half this week is better than 49 at half last week!!!  Let’s Go Twitterville!!  #ItStartsHere..........and by IT we mean opponent touchdowns!

58FB797A-AA36-4FDC-B513-80C49D4F2013.png

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, JeffWrong said:

Did the coaching triumvirate of Thompson, Wright, and Fry get held up in traffic.  Surely their game plan must not have gotten in the little royalty’s hands. Perhaps they couldn’t agree who was going to drive the suburban across town. The good news now........the defensive genius IS making headway.  48 at half this week is better than 49 at half last week!!!  Let’s Go Twitterville!!  #ItStartsHere..........and by IT we mean opponent touchdowns!

What is your point?? Why so negative?? Idk why everybody’s so salty these days and name calling these guys really immature..

On 9/10/2019 at 10:45 PM, TexarkanaIsNotArkansas said:

Wells wouldn’t have had an experienced qb or O-line coming back, and the offense is the problem so idk how that could factor he went 4-8 last year with a more experienced team.. plus he made this ridiculous schedule knowing dang well it wasn’t going to help..

The bottom line as far as Wells is concerned is that the team was grounded in a system ang not having to learn a new one.  Every head coach has to replace players every year and cope with inexperience somewhere on his team.  Because of the system I would expect more out of a Wells coached team but it was time for a change for both Wells and the school.  If LE can get through their non-district schedule healthy I can see them making a serious push for a playoff berth.  

On 9/11/2019 at 4:15 PM, TexarkanaIsNotArkansas said:

Man that kid was amazing, I wish he would’ve had a shot at QB in college.. he’s a beast at smu though if it wasn’t for Argyle he maybe would’ve had a couple of rings..

He was a better qb than anyone that SMU had including the one that transferred to Arkansas.  His sister told me that he did not want to play the position at SMU.  I felt like they would force him to change positions because they recruited another qb in that same class.  He had the ability to start there and be successful.

On 9/12/2019 at 11:44 PM, 68Hornet said:

L-E's Harris Field put in extra seats for Texas High game, but I agree PG is too small to host Texas High. Pleasant Grove is growing and I'll never understand why they didn't build a stadium with more seating. I was told 3,500, which is not nearly enough for a 4A school hosting a 5A. L-E played two in a row at Tiger Stadium, and that's not fair either. That's probably part of the reason they won't be playing after this year, but I wouldn't rule it out yet.

They should have tried to schedule the game at Ark. High.  The Hogs had a bye week this past Friday, Texas High would not have had homefield advantage two years straight, and both Texas High and LE have already played Arkansas High in Arkansas this season.

23 minutes ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

They should have tried to schedule the game at Ark. High.  The Hogs had a bye week this past Friday, Texas High would not have had homefield advantage two years straight, and both Texas High and LE have already played Arkansas High in Arkansas this season.

You usually lose money playing at someone's field, not to mention you might have to play on a Thursday or Saturday, which messes with your schedule.

14 hours ago, JeffWrong said:

Man, it must have been hard on you when your guy didn't get the job. 😂. You also might invest in a new graphic, you're wearing that one out. 

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Man, it must have been hard on you when your guy didn't get the job. 😂. You also might invest in a new graphic, you're wearing that one out. 

He has the BUTT hurt cause his guy didn’t get the job.  His guy would be in the same situation as LE is in right now.  Good luck to LE the rest of this brutal non district schedule.  Oh then it gets easier with PG and Gilmer in district LOL.  Kidding of course

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

He has the BUTT hurt cause his guy didn’t get the job.  His guy would be in the same situation as LE is in right now.  Good luck to LE the rest of this brutal non district schedule.  Oh then it gets easier with PG and Gilmer in district LOL.  Kidding of course

Lol right.. this staff is doing great with our kids.. just a lot of youth and mistakes that young teams make..