It has been reported.......

RETIREDFAN1

that some libtard nutjob professor at Tarleton State and another one at Hill JC have been using the Political Forums here as examples of "right wing extremism" in teaching their brainwashed snowflakes...I for one am honored to be a part of some nut jobs study......hopefully some of his students will grow some balls and come on here and engage in the debate, instead of hiding out in their safe zones away from reality........

• LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

that some libtard nutjob professor at Tarleton State and another one at Hill JC have been using the Political Forums here as examples of "right wing extremism" in teaching their brainwashed snowflakes...I for one am honored to be a part of some nut jobs study......hopefully some of his students will grow some balls and come on here and engage in the debate, instead of hiding out in their safe zones away from reality........

I'm cracking up trying to picture this college class...

PROFESSOR: "Alright class, today we're going to study political extremism by putting poop emojis on an obscure sports message board based in rural East Texas. Now be sure to never interact with anyone's argument. Just select a poop emoji, because this is higher education and I am totally a real college professor."

umac3ZS.gif

• LOL! 3

7 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Kind of hard to debate when the libs on here suddenly come up missing for weeks at a time. 

Anyway...i think you libs have all got together to try to silence the political boards on every site......the libs on the liberal infested SETX political forum disappeared for a while recently, too....where ya'll getting together at .......:rofl:

2 minutes ago, AKA said:

I'm cracking up trying to picture this college class...

PROFESSOR: "Alright class, today we're going to study political extremism by putting poop emojis on an obscure sports message board based in rural East Texas. Now be sure to never interact with anyone's argument. Just select a poop emoji, because this is higher education and I am totally a real college professor."

umac3ZS.gif

:rofl:

3 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Anyway...i think you libs have all got together to try to silence the political boards on every site......the libs on the liberal infested SETX political forum disappeared for a while recently, too....where ya'll getting together at .......:rofl:

Typically we get together weekly at Kirt’s house because he pays good money to watch manly men walking around in speedos by the pool. 

• LOL! 2

1 minute ago, PepeSilvia said:

Typically we get together weekly at Kirt’s house because he pays good money to watch manly men walking around in speedos by the pool. 

What consenting adults decide to do around Kirt's pool is no business of mine. 

• LOL! 1

I hate to see the liberals leave this board, well because they make me laugh. Some argue well, but mainly because I like to laugh. I am wondering if these "professors" are former coaches that got fired and are mad about it. I hate to say it, but there are actually people like that in the world. If'n I get fired, it won't be the first time, and it sure won't be the last. LOL. 

15 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I hate to see the liberals leave this board, well because they make me laugh. Some argue well, but mainly because I like to laugh. I am wondering if these "professors" are former coaches that got fired and are mad about it. I hate to say it, but there are actually people like that in the world. If'n I get fired, it won't be the first time, and it sure won't be the last. LOL. 

I believe our old buddy btex is one such person. He once accused me of trying to get him fired, which I certainly did Not.

If they come on here to learn, I feel obligated to teach.  So young folks, read this meme.  Study it.  See if you can find the irony (irony: the expression of ones meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect).   Btw my young friends, this is nowhere near an “extremist” site.  This Forum is dominated by conservatives, not extremist.  Oh, and feel free to respond to this meme with a post.  A 💩 is only an indication that you’re overwhelmed with indisputable facts, and thus are incapable of a lucid response.

EB5432C3-CA50-4378-8208-F9B5E92C20A5.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

If they come on here to learn, I feel obligated to teach.  So young folks, read this meme.  Study it.  See if you can find the irony (irony: the expression of ones meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect).   Btw my young friends, this is nowhere near an “extremist” site.  This Forum is dominated by conservatives, not extremist.  Oh, and feel free to respond to this meme with a post.  A 💩 is only an indication that you’re overwhelmed with indisputable facts, and thus are incapable of a lucid response.

EB5432C3-CA50-4378-8208-F9B5E92C20A5.jpeg

AMEN, Brother...🙄

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I would love to see what they would bring to the debate with the indoctrination that they've been indoctrinated by their tenured educated idiot.  They certainly wouldn't have been able to live in the United States before 1990 .  They can't handle :  

7 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

So, PepeLepew .... are you new here or did you change your screen name?  Every once in a while the dawgs drag someone new in here .... 

7 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

They've definitely bailed out.  No doubt went to some safe FB site full of other liberals so they don't have to be confronted with the truth, or repeatedly told how wrong they are.   On the downside, it's rather boring.   So give thanks you still have Left Wing Loons to make SDC politically interesting.