It has been reported.......

RETIREDFAN1

5 hours ago, Stoney said:

$30,000 a semester to poop a random sports forums posts. What a world we live in.

Ironically, the post they read on here is almost assuredly the most intelligent information they'll get for their money.  😀

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

They've definitely bailed out.  No doubt went to some safe FB site full of other liberals so they don't have to be confronted with the truth, or repeatedly told how wrong they are.   On the downside, it's rather boring.   So give thanks you still have Left Wing Loons to make SDC politically interesting.  

Anybody else see the irony in this comment?

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

They've definitely bailed out.  No doubt went to some safe FB site full of other liberals so they don't have to be confronted with the truth, or repeatedly told how wrong they are.   On the downside, it's rather boring.   So give thanks you still have Left Wing Loons to make SDC politically interesting.  

I heard a couple of them went to work for Snopes and Politifact ....

• LOL! 2

8 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Kind of hard to debate when the libs on here suddenly come up missing for weeks at a time. 

You know, us Garrison Bulldawgs have pretty good sniffers .... my nose is twitching like crazy in a special kind of way when it starts to sniff a camouflaged libtard ....

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Back in my day, I’d roll into Stephenville with my poles attached to my ‘92 Chevy Stepside.....whoop a little Cowboy ....then show the heifers wearing Rocky Mountains how to dance at the City Limits.

Ain’t nothing changed except it’s the granddaughters of those heifers running around there now.

3 hours ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Back in my day, I’d roll into Stephenville with my poles attached to my ‘92 Chevy Stepside.....whoop a little Cowboy ....then show the heifers wearing Rocky Mountains how to dance at the City Limits.

So you used to chase after their fat little girlfriends ?   

• LOL! 1

17 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

What in the world happen to this forum while I was gone?

Mysteriously, the 'liberal' types were suspended one by one, because someone is threatened by the ideas of others outside their control. That's 'trolling', when someone disagrees or presents alternative viewpoints, according to what I have heard, and it must be stopped. 😁

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Mysteriously, the 'liberal' types were suspended one by one, because someone is threatened by the ideas of others outside their control. That's 'trolling', when someone disagrees or presents alternative viewpoints, according to what I have heard, and it must be stopped. 😁

Those “alternative ideas” are killing this country, & should be curtailed asap... Commie.

28 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your viewpoints are trash

54 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I can't speak to the why's of the recent suspensions because I haven't been on the political forum in awhile, but I will say several posters have been given a wide berth in the past. Of course I think the political forum is a whole lot different than the high school threads. More leeway is given in my opinion.

All that being said, having a different opinion and stating it is far different than trolling. Problem is that several want to follow others around to the different threads determined to make them see THEIR light. Plus using multiple accounts to follow others around just to 💩 their post. 

Thing about suspensions is that you find out quickly where the drama is coming from and you find out how boring some find it without that drama. A lot of times we find it a whole lot more rewarding when there is drama. Everyone likes a good fight at times. Take the media for instance. They hate Trump but will find out when he is gone that no one cares anymore about what they do or report. Many of them have exciting jobs because of Trump. When Trump is out of office no one will remember any of the so called news reporter's names.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AKA said:

Please...   elaborate.  

‘Trolling’ is something that conservative moderators seem very, very vigilant about, although the definition seems very squishy in my opinion and one sided. Disagreements aren’t trolling, or are they? Name calling or denigrating someone seems okay. I was suspended and received no explanation why, so I had to infer that I offended someone with my counter opinion. Can you clarify it for me? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I bet Gunny tipped those professors off. I miss that guy as much as I would miss a case of the crabs. 

Ah yes, Gunny Low Road .... I had almost forgotten about that libtard numbskull .... he will probably resurface as Chief :poop:ing Bull ....

26 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Ah yes, Gunny Low Road .... I had almost forgotten about that libtard numbskull .... he will probably resurface as Chief :poop:ing Bull ....

GunnyHighway resurfaced? That will only “pave” the way for more idiots to find their way here! (Sorry, I couldn’t help myself...😜)