John Tyler vs Euless Trinity

cujoforlife

Well the defense played better than last weeks game. The offense still can’t move the ball. I really don’t know what the coaches can do to help with all of the dropped passes this is three weeks in a row. Hopefully by the start of District against Texas High this will al be fixed.

What's going on in cujo nation? Numbers are low this year and they just simply don't look in sync.... I'm hoping they make a turn for the better and head in the right direction, we went to the rose bowl game and it wasn't what I was accustomed to seeing from the big bad blue 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

What's going on in cujo nation? Numbers are low this year and they just simply don't look in sync.... I'm hoping they make a turn for the better and head in the right direction, we went to the rose bowl game and it wasn't what I was accustomed to seeing from the big bad blue 

The problem right now is the offense. Only two players returned. And the defense can only do so much. If they offense can’t move the ball this is what you get.

6 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

The problem right now is the offense. Only two players returned. And the defense can only do so much. If they offense can’t move the ball this is what you get.

Good luck to your boys hopefully they make a turn for the better 

11 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

Unless offense can start moving the ball i don’t see it happening 

We’ll Just have to wait and see, it’s still a big work in progress. The coaches is having to move so many pics around, and with the low numbers we have, and only a few top athletes, it’s going to take a minute, to develop the young, then throw in the  nicks and bruises , “man” that’s a job. 

Last night, don’t know if you noticed, we move three o-lineman around to try to help with LV front. We move our best OLM to tackle to help with that “DE, #92 I think, “which is his third  position so for, he played center last week. This brings me to what I think was one of the problems with the offense last night“ other than LV defense “ is the center. Snapping that ball on the ground and losing that 1 1/2 second is huge with the young QB and an inexperienced OL. 

It doesn’t look like this offense will be averaging a lot of points this year, so we will have to execute the basics. We haven’t been having a lot of holding, hardly no false starts, which is good. Now at QB, I think we should go with #5, “trying to stay away from names” he has a lot of learning to do, but the upside has a lot of  potential for the team. Limited the plays which require a lot of thinking, it will help him catch up to the speed of the game, and get him outside. We have to work on hand drills.

Now on defense, not to bad, but we’re going to need to develop into a lock down type of D. If we can find another LB, I can see moving #1 to safety. 

I feel like if we can have it together after the WE game, we still have a shot at district, with a  Lost to TH.JMO

18 hours ago, cujo2016 said:

We’ll Just have to wait and see, it’s still a big work in progress. The coaches is having to move so many pics around, and with the low numbers we have, and only a few top athletes, it’s going to take a minute, to develop the young, then throw in the  nicks and bruises , “man” that’s a job. 

Last night, don’t know if you noticed, we move three o-lineman around to try to help with LV front. We move our best OLM to tackle to help with that “DE, #92 I think, “which is his third  position so for, he played center last week. This brings me to what I think was one of the problems with the offense last night“ other than LV defense “ is the center. Snapping that ball on the ground and losing that 1 1/2 second is huge with the young QB and an inexperienced OL. 

It doesn’t look like this offense will be averaging a lot of points this year, so we will have to execute the basics. We haven’t been having a lot of holding, hardly no false starts, which is good. Now at QB, I think we should go with #5, “trying to stay away from names” he has a lot of learning to do, but the upside has a lot of  potential for the team. Limited the plays which require a lot of thinking, it will help him catch up to the speed of the game, and get him outside. We have to work on hand drills.

Now on defense, not to bad, but we’re going to need to develop into a lock down type of D. If we can find another LB, I can see moving #1 to safety. 

I feel like if we can have it together after the WE game, we still have a shot at district, with a  Lost to TH.JMO

I don’t see JT losing to TH. The first two games in district should help JT get on trace.

Looking forward to opening night of district. tigers oline has played surprisingly well. The level of competition is no where near what jt has played but these past two weeks have been promising to watch. jt is and should be the favorite but after watching thurs I do think we match up well against them for the first time in a while

5 minutes ago, Goodellsmostwanted said:

Looking forward to opening night of district. tigers oline has played surprisingly well. The level of competition is no where near what jt has played but these past two weeks have been promising to watch. jt is and should be the favorite but after watching thurs I do think we match up well against them for the first time in a while

Good to have TH back competing. Just think, when the district was formed, some had TH and JT at the top, how things can turn around.

1 hour ago, Goodellsmostwanted said:

I hope JT will have all of their players in the right places when district starts.

On 9/13/2019 at 7:14 AM, cujoforlife said:

Well the defense played better than last weeks game. The offense still can’t move the ball. I really don’t know what the coaches can do to help with all of the dropped passes this is three weeks in a row. Hopefully by the start of District against Texas High this will al be fixed.

JT two best receivers they had returning this yr transferred to Tenaha. One of them was a two yr starter, the other started last yr.  I saw that the two yr starter (Hogg was his last name) had 3 TDs and a few INT's last night.  JT really misses them this yr, and they would have added alot to the team. Plus the Hogg kid was also the best player on JT's basketball team.

35 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

JT two best receivers they had returning this yr transferred to Tenaha. One of them was a two yr starter, the other started last yr.  I saw that the two yr starter (Hogg was his last name) had 3 TDs and a few INT's last night.  JT really misses them this yr, and they would have added alot to the team. Plus the Hogg kid was also the best player on JT's basketball team.

Wow,  I was thinking, where is Hogg? He returned punts also for us. Thanks