Longview Lobos (3-0) vs West Monroe Rebels  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • West Monroe in a close one
    • West Monroe in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2019 at 12:30 AM

33 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Weather.com has storms being early in the evening. So hopefully we can get it in. Don’t see any rain at all on Saturday if they do decide to change things.

Run. The. Ball.  

Early and often. 

5 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Been issue so far this year tho guess we see come Friday

I want to see more play-action rollouts where the primary receiver is a tight end or trailing back. Get HK outta the pocket and make the defense account for multiple threats. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AKA said:

I want to see more play-action rollouts where the primary receiver is a tight end or trailing back. Get HK outta the pocket and make the defense account for multiple threats. 

Most dangerous team in the world for us right now is a team with a good defense and a solid running game....we got to protect the ball, minimize these stupid penalties (cliche, I know)....

looks like a few national outlets favor WM in this one...that’s good for us...I hope our boys see it....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AKA said:

This is the best thing we could do IMO.

The game will be shortened with the way WM has been playing the first two weeks. Have to capitalize when we have a chance.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LufkinPack said:

The disrespect 

Indeed. I hope King runs the score up on them, our marching band plays over the WM performance, and the Longview sportswriters start a brawl with the Monroe sportswriters.    giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, AKA said:

Indeed. I hope King runs the score up on them, our marching band plays over the WM performance, and the Longview sportswriters start a brawl with the Monroe sportswriters.    giphy.gif

That would make me happy. I can't stand WM. Can't stand their "fight song". Tacky uniforms.....honestly don't like anything about them. Put 90 on em King....lmao

• LOL! 5

1 hour ago, AKA said:

The icing on the cake would be social media personnel from both school districts meet at the 50 yard line for a WWF type of brawl before the game. You know to get the crowd going!!!!

• LOL! 5

12 minutes ago, jbabi86 said:

The icing on the cake would be social media personnel from both school districts meet at the 50 yard line for a WWF type of brawl before the game. You know to get the crowd going!!!!

Gonna have to sit this one out. My hands are registered lethal weapons.  :D 

• LOL! 1