Longview Lobos (3-0) vs West Monroe Rebels  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • West Monroe in a close one
    • West Monroe in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2019 at 12:30 AM

3 minutes ago, Quick said:

Man, as much as I hate y'alls commentators, they do know how to keep you engaged. 

I haven’t heard him in a while, but Nasty is the best in the business right now. It’s fun to listen to them. They give you the full experience with the crowd and band. 🤣

1 minute ago, Pack007 said:

I haven’t heard him in a while, but Nasty is the best in the business right now. It’s fun to listen to them. They give you the full experience with the crowd and band. 🤣

Absolutely. And, Nasty hates us with a PASSION!

2 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

The older nasty gets, the better he gets. He’s not as biased anymore. He definitely calls out lufkins head scratching play calls or execution on the field 

• Like 1

Just now, ANTI said:

Longview 7
West Monroe 7

6:11 1st

Haynes King to Kaden Kearbey TD pass

Anti, do you understand what I was talking about earlier in the off season when I say you can't just plug in another, Kamden Perry? I mean, I understand you do a lot of research and dedicate a lot of time to watching the underclassmen BUT, you just can't plug in fresh guys from the Junior Varsity or part-time starters from last year and not to expect a SIGNIFICANT dropoff in talent and skill.