Longview Lobos (3-0) vs West Monroe Rebels  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • West Monroe in a close one
    • West Monroe in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2019 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, LufkinPack said:

Rockwall with their 4th consecutive defensive stop on Martin. Then like 3 plays later TD RW lol 

Rockwall 35 

Martin 14 

:10 to half 

Thought the Martin D would hold em in a bit more than that. Has their offense done anything?

1 minute ago, LoboFan07 said:

Thought the Martin D would hold em in a bit more than that. Has their offense done anything?

Martin was running all over Rockwall the first 2 series of the game. Then they started getting cute and started passing the ball. That’s when the INT’s started. Martins QB is best at handing it off lol not gonna lie 

4 minutes ago, LufkinPack said:

That smith kid for Rockwall is amazing. They are just burning Martin. Martin brought a safety over the top to finally help on one side of the field and he got burnt too lmao. 

That Lobo vs Rockwall game is going to be good. I think Rockwall has a sophomore at QB..... at least I think they did against HP.

6 minutes ago, LufkinPack said:

That smith kid for Rockwall is amazing. They are just burning Martin. Martin brought a safety over the top to finally help on one side of the field and he got burnt too lmao. 

Same thing happened to us last year even in a Win. I mean, Smith ANNIHILATED our secondary last year. He and Kamden Perry put on a SHOW that night.