Longview Lobos (3-0) vs West Monroe Rebels  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • West Monroe in a close one
    • West Monroe in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2019 at 12:30 AM

2 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

.....we've won 20...freakin...games...in a row....but you say our fan base is growing restless? Jesus...freakin....Christ.

Man, this is a new G-D year!!! I could give a two you-know-what about last year. Yeah, that's all fine and good with the little ole' winning streak we got. How in the F is that winning streak going to help us when we are STILL dropping balls going into the freaking FIFTH week of the regular season!!!!!!!!!?????? Answer me that S***!!!!!!!! I could care less about LAST YEAR right now. What are we doing TODAY to get better for TOMORROW!!!!!!!! You need to get off that stat s*** sometimes and open up your eyes to what's going on right now!

We have a team that's so talented that they are shutting out teams with literally little to NO passing attack. This ain't the 90's where you can just run your way to a title. You better be just as lethal with pass as you are with the run or you can count it as an early exit from the U.I.L. state playoffs, PERIOD. And, that damn streak you're harping on won't mean nothing and doesn't in the grand scheme of things as far as what we NEED to do start a title run.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Quick said:

Man, this is a new G-D year!!! I could give a two you-know-what about last year. Yeah, that's all fine and good with the little ole' winning streak we got. How in the F is that winning streak going to help us when we are STILL dropping balls going into the freaking FIFTH week of the regular season!!!!!!!!!?????? Answer me that S***!!!!!!!! I could care less about LAST YEAR right now. What are we doing TODAY to get better for TOMORROW!!!!!!!! You need to get off that stat s*** sometimes and open up your eyes to what's going on right now!

We have a team that's so talented that they are shutting out teams with literally little to NO passing attack. This ain't the 90's where you can just run your way to a title. You better be just as lethal with pass as you are with the run or you can count it as an early exit from the U.I.L. state playoffs, PERIOD. And, that damn streak you're harping on won't mean nothing and doesn't in the grand scheme of things as far as what we NEED to do start a title run.

You need a Xanax. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Quick said:

Naw, homeboy. I can tell you right now those camps ain't nowhere near no $30 $40 $50 or $60 bucks. Yes, those are out there but not the type of camps like JaMychal Hasty went to.

I dunno why you have to be so damn ignorant...but anyway...time to school you as usual.

Hasty went to The Opening Regionals ($30), then got invited to The Opening Finals which was FREE. Have some common sense...why would something you get invited to cost you anything? You earned it. 

And yes, majority of these camps do cost $30-$60. 

The Opening Regionals: scroll down to event information and educate yourself https://www.theopening.com/2019-testing-day-registration

Elite11 (invite only camp that Hasty and Haynes attended)...again scroll down and educate yourself https://www.elite11.com/elite-11-finals 

That Beast Texas Mega camp that has like 20+ D1 schools watching.... held at ETBU every year...$60 bucks and we had 20+ Lobo players there this past year including Freshman Jalen Hale. Players like Marcus Williams and Kamden Perry recieved there 1st D1 offers because of this camp.

List goes on and on.

Now, when you start talking about these QB academies....like that Peyton Manning Passing Academy, those are 100+ easy. But that's because its a multi day, non-invite event. They have to get their money too just like you do. But as you can now see, there are much cheaper options out there. 

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

I dunno why you have to be so damn ignorant...but anyway...time to school you as usual.

Hasty went to The Opening Regionals ($30), then got invited to The Opening Finals which was FREE. Have some common sense...why would something you get invited to cost you anything? You earned it. 

And yes, majority of these camps do cost $30-$60. 

The Opening Regionals: scroll down to event information and educate yourself https://www.theopening.com/2019-testing-day-registration

Elite11 (invite only camp that Hasty and Haynes attended)...again scroll down and educate yourself https://www.elite11.com/elite-11-finals 

That Beast Texas Mega camp that has like 20+ D1 schools watching.... held at ETBU every year...$60 bucks and we had 20+ Lobo players there this past year including Freshman Jalen Hale. Players like Marcus Williams and Kamden Perry recieved there 1st D1 offers because of this camp.

List goes on and on.

Now, when you start talking about these QB academies....like that Peyton Manning Passing Academy, those are 100+ easy. But that's because its a multi day, non-invite event. They have to get their money too just like you do. But as you can now see, there are much cheaper options out there. 

Now, let me school your A. I know every damn camp he went to as I talked in person with his Father every damn week! Or do I need to put you on 3 way with him since you THINK you know everything about every G-D thing. You must think you are the only one in Longview that knows somebody. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Quick said:

Now, let me school your A. I know every damn camp he went to as I talked in person with his Father every damn week! Or do I need to put you on 3 way with him since you THINK you know everything about every G-D thing. You must think you are the only one in Longview that knows somebody. 

Bruh...facts are facts. 

Either click the links and educate yourself or not...idgaf. But its right there.

9 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Bruh...facts are facts. 

Either click the links and educate yourself or not...idgaf. But its right there.

I don't have to click a G-D thang when I got the Father's number in my phone to validate everything I am saying! So, who TF am I supposed to believe YOU or the Mother and the Father whom I have been knowing since the late 1980's!!!???

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AKA said:

Exactly what TF he's doing behind that keyboard. If, I don't know something, I'll tell a person I don't know or I defer it to someone who I may think has the inside knowledge. But, he's the type of MF'r that will say sugar-honey-ice-tea enough times that you start lending credibility just off the top because MOST adults have too much G-D time dedicated to their careers, families, etc. to go back and forth about trivial high school bs anyway. The fact of the matter is, if we don't become more disciplined at catching balls that are placed directly in our hands, then we are already on borrowed time. And, that's REAL TALK! At the end of the day, I want to see us get polished at what we are doing all the way around and if we lose in the process, I can live with that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2019 at 4:16 AM, gtee2 said:

I know Hale has the talent but I don't think he has the mental and know how yet. He is gonna be a stud though

I told everyone if they give him a Chance he will show what he can do and we haven’t even begin to see how he can play yet once he touches the ball 5 to 6 times a game 

• Like 1