Longview Lobos (3-0) vs West Monroe Rebels  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • West Monroe in a close one
    • West Monroe in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2019 at 12:30 AM

7 hours ago, wingtveer said:

Even with people abandoning H King ?? 

I think he’s a great qb  that was under pressure and threw a couple of passes off his back foot. Some fans sure are fickle. They’ll miss him next year. 

I don't think any of us are as hard on him as he is on himself. 

He's gonna bounce back. The kid's a winner. 

• Like 1

I believe this will be our best  offensively game yet . Believe king played his worst game as a stater against Jt, and I blame a lot of that on pressure by ESPN and the live game. He has to get used to that because pretty soon he’ll be the topic and talked about while playing  nationally for a couple years to come. No doubt when he settles down and is playing his game he showing why he is the #1 dt-qb.  Defensively we’re pretty much lights out, can’t ask too much more at the moment.  If king settles in and we play lobo football, I see the score being something like LV35-WM14

13 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Just a reminder, this game will be played under federation rules. Thankfully the Lobos experienced that last season in Ruston, so at least this group has a little understanding of it. 

Yep. Hate playing over there. We all know if they came over to lobo stadium it’d be Route city. There will be penalties keeping this game closer than it should. At least for a half 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 5:39 PM, gtee2 said:

Cooper road...

If ANY Lobo fans end up on or anywhere near Cooper Road or the Cedar Grove area of Shreveport and you know NO ONE back there, you deserve whatever you have coming to you. Straight Up! We are already playing in a rough area known as, Queensboro.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Owen Kuenemann is a TE for us.

It's Kuenemann, who was moved from a stacked TE position to LT during fall camp.

Kuenemann started at LT vs Lufkin Week 1 and JT Week 3. Trevor Ford was starter vs Marshall Week 2 althout Kuenemann also saw time in that game.

Staff trying to figure out which one they want at LT.