Week 3 preview

Coach Rab

3 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Furman up 14-3 on Virginia Tech 14-3 at half... someone about to get run out of that state...

I was wrong about Fuente. Before Fisher came to A&M, I was high on Fuente being the replacement for Sumlin. Some guys are Power 5 coaches, some are Group of 5 coaches. Fuente is a Group Of 5 guy.

4 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Really thought they scored on the goal line when it was 24-10. That killed South Carolina 

Muschamp should have called timeout to get that reviewed. I don’t think they would have gotten the TD, but they would have stopped the clock and had a better play for 3rd down. 

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Muschamp should have called timeout to get that reviewed. I don’t think they would have gotten the TD, but they would have stopped the clock and had a better play for 3rd down. 

That’s what I thought too. Poor coaching right there. I knew they weren’t going to score after that play 

1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Not happening. Never will in the Muschamp era.

I agree 

1 minute ago, ETXfan16 said:

That’s what I thought too. Poor coaching right there. I knew they weren’t going to score after that play 

I agree 

Muschamp is a pretty good DC, but I’m just not seeing him ever being a top tier HC. Jeremy Pruitt seems very similar. 

• Like 1