Paris Wildcats @ Mount Pleasant Tigers Homecoming

budmanmpfan

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Paris Wildcats @ Mount Pleasant Tigers homecoming

• Mount Pleasant
    • Paris

Paris travels to Mount Pleasant to continue a storied rivalry with the Tigers.

Paris coming off a win against Gilmer. While Mount Pleasant got a week off to game plan for the Wildcats. Paris is ranked in the top 10 in 4a division 1. 

Does Mount Pleasant have a chance to win or does Paris dominate the Tigers in their homecoming? 

It seems both teams are improved from last year. Paris is always fast and word I have heard they are loaded with lots of it again this year. MP has some speed as well. Paris has switched to a run based offense that can eat the clock and limit possessions keeping their defense (which is already fast) fresher. Depth numbers will play against MP this week as it does most every game. If MP can keep the offense going then this might be a good game if not it will be ugly in a hurry. Not being negative about my Tigers just we have not faced an opponent with this kind of talent yet this year.  

• Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 11:37 AM, budmanmpfan said:

Actually MP is a lot better this year than last. They barely lost last season. If it wasnt for mental mistakes, they possibly could have won. I think it will be closer than some are thinking. Wildcats still win but by a closer margin.

Paris won 41-7 last year

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stevosev7 said:

Paris and it could be over by halftime 

Not so fast. MP has best team in years and are rocking on offense. Worried about this game of my PT Pirates. Think this team will give Paris a great game. This will rival Mount Vernon and Winnsboro as the game of the week in NE TEXAS!!!