Gunter 2-1 vs Pilot Point 3-0

wingtveer

Who Ya Got?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Pilot Point Bearcats
    • Gunter Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2019 at 12:30 AM

Except for a lot of penalties and 3 turnovers Gunter looked good tonight.  Looked like Gunter.  Defense gave up nothing for 3 quarters and the offense move the ball at will.  Pilot Point is much improved and will be a load.  Gunter has struggled against them even when they weren't very good.  We were tied 0-0 with them at half last year before winning 21-0.  In 2016 the state championship year we only beat very mediocre PP team 27-21.  We will need to contain Pitts the QB to win this game.  They are winning big and 3-0.

47 minutes ago, wingtveer said:

Close............but no cigar for you newt  

Great job Gunter. I’m glad to see the penalty yardage shrinking.  Congrats on a big impressive win !!  

Great job Tigers in all phases.  Gave up 123 yards to a team that has been getting 500 or so every game.

6 hours ago, GTAlumnus said:

Great job Tigers in all phases.  Gave up 123 yards to a team that has been getting 500 or so every game.

35-0 final. They really did play a great game.   Nice to see all the young players contributing too !

on to face a 2-2 nocona team. When they win, they avg scoring 45 per gm......but when they lose the avg goes to 3.5

3 hours ago, wingtveer said:

Hey newt. Hope y’all didn’t get any bad flooding from Imelda and everything there is okay. 

Newton didn't get hammered like our neighbors to the south. We got several inches but nothing  close to those people. We need to pray for these people, a lot lost everything. Sometmes , you realize just how fragile life can be. I pray that scavengers don't come in and try to steal from these people that our already trying to face re-building again. MORE to life than football. Prayer out to all flood victims from Houston to Orange.i🙏🙏🙏❗  I think East Chambers ( Winnie ) is still somewhat underwater. They got like 30" in 24 hours. over 40" in 3 days.

• Like 2