Week 4: Liberty-Eylau @ Atlanta - 9/20

H3llR4z0r

Liberty-Eylau travels to Rabbitland!  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Liberty-Eylau Leopards
    • Atlanta Rabbits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2019 at 12:30 AM

LE will be fine I believe we had some major problems Freeman’s Jr year and then ripped off a long playoff run, My only concern is the offensive play calling idk it may be the personnel, but we’ve had 4 Qb’s play this year. Maybe someone’s injured who knows but I think we should stick with Goodman or Brown and roll with them that’s the only way we will grow.

I think with some tweaking we can pull this off, and cleaning up penalties & mistakes.

Hopefully them Rabbits respond well to last night. People can say what they want, but there's going to be a lot of 4A teams even that struggle to match up to the size of PG, especially on the defensive side of the ball. They're not scared to put them same players in on offense either though. 

Watching some videos on LE, it looks like they run a ton of read option. That could give Atlanta fits. The front 7 are good but side to side might be an issue. I also see L-E running the option some. Atlanta has only played 1 team that ran the option, and they did really well against it. That being said, L-E's backfield looks to be very fast, QB included. GW's QB gave Atlanta some trouble running, even while hobbling. 

That being said, I didn't see any videos of L-E passing the ball. Not sure if they are just not posting videos, or if L-E rarely passes the ball.  

12 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Watching some videos on LE, it looks like they run a ton of read option. That could give Atlanta fits. The front 7 are good but side to side might be an issue. I also see L-E running the option some. Atlanta has only played 1 team that ran the option, and they did really well against it. That being said, L-E's backfield looks to be very fast, QB included. GW's QB gave Atlanta some trouble running, even while hobbling. 

That being said, I didn't see any videos of L-E passing the ball. Not sure if they are just not posting videos, or if L-E rarely passes the ball.  

They don’t pass much