Week 4: Liberty-Eylau @ Atlanta - 9/20

H3llR4z0r

Liberty-Eylau travels to Rabbitland!  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Liberty-Eylau Leopards
    • Atlanta Rabbits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2019 at 12:30 AM

On 9/14/2019 at 5:00 AM, TexarkanaIsNotArkansas said:

LE will be fine I believe we had some major problems Freeman’s Jr year and then ripped off a long playoff run, My only concern is the offensive play calling idk it may be the personnel, but we’ve had 4 Qb’s play this year. Maybe someone’s injured who knows but I think we should stick with Goodman or Brown and roll with them that’s the only way we will grow.

I think with some tweaking we can pull this off, and cleaning up penalties & mistakes.

Don't understand your thinking. Roy has been the most productive quarterback in three games. He was outstanding last week. Let's be realistic. I want them to win out, but I see them going 3-7 again and two or three rounds deep into the playoffs. They'll be much better in 2020, and then look out in 2021. You've got to be patient. They got to do what the coaches are telling them to cut down on mistakes. After three weeks they haven't improved that much from Week 1.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 68Hornet said:

Don't understand your thinking. Roy has been the most productive quarterback in three games. He was outstanding last week. Let's be realistic. I want them to win out, but I see them going 3-7 again and two or three rounds deep into the playoffs. They'll be much better in 2020, and then look out in 2021. You've got to be patient. They got to do what the coaches are telling them to cut down on mistakes. After three weeks they haven't improved that much from Week 1.

Ok Wise guy!! Brownie points for you 😂😂

Atlanta is (3-6) against the Leopards since 2010. 5 of those meeting were decided by 1 possession.

McClure is (3-5) against the Leopards, the worst loss coming last year (41-7). 

The all time series is tied up. (27-27).

Largest margin of victory - 40 (2010: LE 40 - ATL - 0)

Longest win streak of the series - Atlanta - 7 (95,98,99,00,01,02,03)

Most points scored combined - 2015 (LE 44 - ATL 43)
Most points scored by 1 team in the series - 2014 (ATL 56 - LE 27)

Liberty-Eylau is on a 2 game winning streak against the Rabbits.

The Leopards have won the last 2 games by a combined total of (91-39)

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Haha what's been goin on? You never miss an Atlanta/LE thread :D 

I’m not sure what to expect out of this game. It never seems to matter the records coming into this game. This game, with the exception of a few blowouts, is usually a nail biter. Hoping for an exciting game with zero injuries. 

6 hours ago, WiseGuy said:

I’m not sure what to expect out of this game. It never seems to matter the records coming into this game. This game, with the exception of a few blowouts, is usually a nail biter. Hoping for an exciting game with zero injuries. 

Haha I agree. There have been some real good games between these 2 teams. That game we lost in '15 was probably one of the best games I've seen. 

5 minutes ago, TheHaireBeatTheTortoise said:

Who’s hurt?

The Dyer kid got blind-sided on the kickoff against PG. Tore his ACL. Hamilton had a "deep thigh bruise, possibly bone bruise." And of course, we lost a starting OLB before the 1st scrimmage from a knee injury.