Week 4 Gilmer @ Carthage

PantherNation2015

Winner?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Dawgs
    • Buckeyes

This poll is closed to new votes

I hope the Dawgs reflect on how they played and know they are way better than what they showed tonight.

Gilmer played very hard and props to them for pushing the Dawgs.

PG will not play sloppy and will be wanting to beat the Dawgs badly.

What I don't understand is the dropped passes, the over throws, and under thrown balls. 

It did appear the Dawgs played much better in the fourth quarter when the game was on the line, so that was really a good sign.

Off week and get ready for PG, THEY WILL BE READY.

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans.

Save drive home.       

Great fight from Gilmer tonight. This should be a good thing for Carthage. The passing game wasn’t there tonight and in the fourth quarter needed the run game to get them through and it did. Also, the defense came up big when it had to, but Gilmer pushed both the Bulldog offense and defense. Didn’t sound like the cleanest game, but was a tough contest.

Gilmer may be on their way back up!

Can we put the “better than 2017 team” talk to bed for a little bit.

Hats off to Gilmer for a good performance. I do feel like they are improved.

Dawgs gotta do a lot better on offense. Passing game isn’t crisp. And it’s not just the new QB. Drops and route issues. Lined up wrong a few times on offense too.  Also, this O-line gets a lot of talk, but they struggled to move Gilmer’s front 7.

Defense played very good and saved our bacon.

12 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Can we put the “better than 2017 team” talk to bed for a little bit.

Hats off to Gilmer for a good performance. I do feel like they are improved.

Dawgs gotta do a lot better on offense. Passing game isn’t crisp. And it’s not just the new QB. Drops and route issues. Lined up wrong a few times on offense too.  Also, this O-line gets a lot of talk, but they struggled to move Gilmer’s front 7.

Defense played very good and saved our bacon.

Defense is carrying Carthage to be honest. Offense has shown flashes. Carthage has played bad teams until this week. It’s hard to know how good Carthage is at this point. Comparing any team 4 games into a season to that 2017 team is crazy.

5 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Defense is carrying Carthage to be honest. Offense has shown flashes. Carthage has played bad teams until this week. It’s hard to know how good Carthage is at this point. Comparing any team 4 games into a season to that 2017 team is crazy.

I would agree 100%. It's all about patience and letting Scott get the kinks worked out of his offense. I'm betting he does before the playoffs begin.