PantherNation2015

Winner?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Dawgs
    • Buckeyes

This poll is closed to new votes

49 minutes ago, futfan said:

Another reading comprehension fail. I did not say it. Old Buckeye did.  And saying he argues with everyone on here is funny, 'cause he's been off for three years.

And although I am a Hawk fan, I know that I am not bitter. If We had not fumbled on the last drive last year, we probably would have kicked the FG to win IN CARTHAGE.

Hardley "got whooped". 

Let's just see how this year works out. I think this is our best chance yet.

No doubt it is! They don’t no just how good that Dline is. At the same time Carthage is Carthage and it takes a lot to beat them any year.

18 hours ago, futfan said:

Another reading comprehension fail. I did not say it. Old Buckeye did.  And saying he argues with everyone on here is funny, 'cause he's been off for three years.

And although I am a Hawk fan, I know that I am not bitter. If We had not fumbled on the last drive last year, we probably would have kicked the FG to win IN CARTHAGE.

Hardley "got whooped". 

Let's just see how this year works out. I think this is our best chance yet.

He's been on here the last 3 years. He talks about Gilmer all the time. Easy to recognize him because he writes long novels explaining why Gilmer should have beat Carthage but instead got a hurtful spankdown from the Dawgs!  Also. I'm a Hawks fan too. 

Edited by NightStar11
Add text

On 9/28/2019 at 8:50 AM, NightStar11 said:

He's been on here the last 3 years. He talks about Gilmer all the time. Easy to recognize him because he writes long novels explaining why Gilmer should have beat Carthage but instead got a hurtful spankdown from the Dawgs!  Also. I'm a Hawks fan too. 

Fair enough. I was just quoting what he said, and he was the one who said earlier about being off for three years or so. I am not usually on much more, since boys have been done playing, only come on when PG is playing to stir the pot. 

Apologies.

• 1 month later...
  •  

Edited  by NightStar11

LOL, I don't know what your issue with me is.  Don't know that I care much about what you have to say.  I don't care if my English is right or wrong on a football forum.  I don't think any of my posts could be considered a "long novel".  Usually those come paperback or hard cover.  But you know what, if you think my posts are too long,,,, guess what,,, just skip over them, it's not required reading!!!!!  And seriously, I've not been a regular contributor to Smoaky.com  for about three years,,, I suppose it bothers you when I make a post every six months or so in that time.  Trust me,, it don't hurt my feelings if you don't like my posts.  Consider how it's not much different volume wise if I type a long post, or if I post as often as you do,,, and you do make lots of posts.  And guess what,,, I don't care how often you post.  It's a free forum,,, don't cost you anything,, so post away my friend.  Just get your facts straight when  you make dumb remarks about me or anyone else,,,, otherwise, it just makes you look ignorant.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, AnOldBuckeye said:
  •  

You've been on here in the last 3 years I've seen you commenting on games so please be honest dude. 

• Stinks 2

21 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

You've been on here in the last 3 years I've seen you commenting on games so please be honest dude. 

Not a big enough of an issue to even talk about.... just drop it. 

Like Old Buckeye said; it just a forum for folks to cuss, discuss, or ignore. Party on, man!😋

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Not a big enough of an issue to even talk about.... just drop it. 

Like Old Buckeye said; it just a forum for folks to cuss, discuss, or ignore. Party on, man!😋

I don't care about oldbuckeye carthpuppy I only replied cuz he  posted to me plus he lied about not being on the forums in years. 

• Thumbs Down 1

well you are able  to if you chose, to waste your time doing so,,, but you can go back and find my posts over the past few years.  that's  your choice to do so or not.  I posted a few times probably many weeks apart, and a couple of weeks ago,,, and was asked by another poster,,, "where you been AOB, I've missed seeing you on here."  Yes, I have made a few posts in the past 3 years,,, but.  Not very many.  I could probably count the posts on one hand that I've made since 2016.  And if it were more than a hand full it wouldn't be many more.  As often as I was a regular on Smoaky, for 7 or 8 years, I consider not being on for three years, (aside for a hand full of posts) as not being on for that time.  you my good man interpreted my "not being on for three years" totally literal.  I get that.  but don't call me dishonest unless you know me personally.  You do not,,,, and if you did, you would understand I'm maybe one of the most honest folks you would know, especially with people I know.  I ain't perfect,, don't know any but "one" who has ever been. But I certainly do not question my character based on how many times I've said I've been on a sports forum.   By the way, my skin ain't thin.   LOLOL  I can handle anything someone dishes to me,,,,, can hand it back too.  LOL

• Like 2

We've been missing you on here, AOB.  That feller is clueless thinking you were the one on here "arguing" with anybody.  You need to be on here more often.  The new ones on here don't have a clue about having fun smack-talking, or what it even is...  I think he was one of those that rode a bus like this one:

fa52fb258614d62892774adfb1e7404c.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3