Week 4: Alto Yellowjackets (3-0) @ Garrison Bulldogs (1-1) - 9/20/2018

StingEmALTO

Alto (3-0) @ Garrison (1-1)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alto
    • Garrison

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2019 at 12:30 AM

2 hours ago, BronCos2015 said:

Not buying into the alto hype until I see the score of this game

No hype here. We don’t need anyone’s approval. We just trying to get better and win a few games. I just wish this one could be played with good conditions so that neither team is “handicapped” offensively or defensively 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Jacket44 said:

For sure don’t need Wolfpups approval!!!!

Lol.  How sweet!!!!!  Someone is testy in their old age...or is it all of the losing getting to ya?  Well if its anything like I seen late last year then you might as well help get the round balls out.  But for Swarmings and StingEms sake I hope they beat the Dawgs.  

I promise I’m not to old, just ask your Head Coach. I just really dislike 90% of your post. You are a little big for your britches, not S.A, just you!!

3 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Lol.  How sweet!!!!!  Someone is testy in their old age...or is it all of the losing getting to ya?  Well if its anything like I seen late last year then you might as well help get the round balls out.  But for Swarmings and StingEms sake I hope they beat the Dawgs.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

Just now, Jacket44 said:

I promise I’m not to old, just ask your Head Coach. I just really dislike 90% of your post. You are a little big for your britches, not S.A, just you!!

You know what...really dont care what you do or dont like!  Tell alto to tuck it and try not to turn it over!

4 hours ago, SAWolfman said:

You know what...really dont care what you do or dont like!  Tell alto to tuck it and try not to turn it over!

From your fingertips to our backs/receivers ears! 😂 We’re doing a better job of that this season. 🤞 I’m gonna chalk it up to the drill work during practice of hanging on to the ball!....and maturity. 👍

5 hours ago, SAWolfman said:

But for Swarmings and StingEms sake I hope they beat the Dawgs.  

Thanks, @SAWolfman! And all the best vs. Tenaha! I had to look up how things turned out for y’all last year (the memory is slippin’! Lol). I forgot y’all split with them just like Garrison. 0-14 and 43-17. We’ll be checking the score to see how it’s going Friday night!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Thanks, @SAWolfman! And all the best vs. Tenaha! I had to look up how things turned out for y’all last year (the memory is slippin’! Lol). I forgot y’all split with them just like Garrison. 0-14 and 43-17. We’ll be checking the score to see how it’s going Friday night!

Two good games this week in 2A

• Like 1