Daingerfield @ DeKalb

EastTxFinest

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Better conditioning than us? Maybe same level, but not better. We have to play that iron man ball too. Going to let the opposition know about it? So they’re a mouthy bunch. Good to know. Can’t wait to go bear hunting again this year. Glad DeKalb is mouthy this year. Make that week go by faster. 

Their still scrubs and may not make the playoffs

6 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Better conditioning than us? Maybe same level, but not better. We have to play that iron man ball too. Going to let the opposition know about it? So they’re a mouthy bunch. Good to know. Can’t wait to go bear hunting again this year. Glad DeKalb is mouthy this year. Make that week go by faster. 

667603DD-E724-4730-95DD-CEA17E3AD166.gif

1 hour ago, GRINnBEARit said:

Here’s what I know, and this doesn’t matter who we play. These DeKalb boys are going to lay some big hits, and then they are going to let the opposition know about it.  We’re also going to have better conditioning then anybody we face this year.  Being in a close game with us in the 4th quarter is dangerous.    

Might want to tap the brakes. Clarksville has beat 2 of the 3 teams we’ve played.

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I know questioning coaches isn’t allowed but with his legs he’d be crazy to tell him not to run it. 

He is a good runner.  Can throw the ball a mile too.  I seriously doubt it is true that he changes the play unless the coach gives him the option to audible.  With the advancements of Madden, I can see high school quarterbacks being able to do that.