Daingerfield @ DeKalb

EastTxFinest

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, randomuser said:

Former ND head coach Robbie Coplin that left for Arkansas is now back in Texas as Waldie’s OC at Gonzales.

Seemed at the time like Coplin would sky rocket to a big job. Interesting that he didn’t parlay his Diana turnaround into a head gig

6 hours ago, ronnyham said:

Seemed at the time like Coplin would sky rocket to a big job. Interesting that he didn’t parlay his Diana turnaround into a head gig

He took the HC job at Monticello, Arkansas, a class 5A school there but went o-fer and headed back to Texas.

3 hours ago, randomuser said:

He took the HC job at Monticello, Arkansas, a class 5A school there but went o-fer and headed back to Texas.

Had the opportunity to attend and watch a lot of High school Football in Arkansas, Texas and Arkansas ball is played on two different planets.

22 hours ago, FoxyLady said:

Had the opportunity to attend and watch a lot of High school Football in Arkansas, Texas and Arkansas ball is played on two different planets.

I concur!!! You could say that Texas vs any state but I’ve watched some Louisiana schools and they’re close to Texas. They play good ball. I’ve “heard” Alabama and Florida play good HS ball but I’ve never personally witnessed a game in either state.

• 3 years later...