Tenaha vs San Augustine

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

They should do something about it before that happens .... I am all for personal responsibility, this goes far beyond a personal responsibility issue .... If an organization or business is going to host a public event like this, it's THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to provide a safe environment for the public .... period! ....  You would think the school district would realize the situation they have created and continue to operate in ....  

LOL!! I’ll be sure to take pics of the visitor side the next time I’m there. I’ve never seen people be so dramatic about it. Unsafe? No. Could use some improvement? Probably. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TigerNation01 said:

LOL!! I’ll be sure to take pics of the visitor side the next time I’m there. I’ve never seen people be so dramatic about it. Unsafe? No. Could use some improvement? Probably. 

Honestly, I have seen older people that couldn't get a seat in the stands slip and fall trying to set in lawn chairs on the side of that hill ... If it's raining or has been raining, I invite you to come over to the visitors side and walk around on that slick, muddy hill ... 

8 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Honestly, I have seen older people that couldn't get a seat in the stands slip and fall trying to set in lawn chairs on the side of that hill ... If it's raining or has been raining, I invite you to come over to the visitors side and walk around on that slick, muddy hill ... 

That's when the young people and those with class should be aware of this and offer up their seat to the older folks.  If it's such a problem, perhaps someone on the visitor side that cares enough about it can organize the seating at the next game.  You have to see/focus on solutions instead of problems.  Doubt too many people really care.  Sitting in a lawn chair is likely better than bleachers anyway.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

That's when the young people and those with class should be aware of this and offer up their seat to the older folks.  If it's such a problem, perhaps someone on the visitor side that cares enough about it can organize the seating at the next game.  You have to see/focus on solutions instead of problems.  Doubt too many people really care.  Sitting in a lawn chair is likely better than bleachers anyway.

Solutions?  Cares enough?  The solution is for Tenaha ISD to provide safe and adequate seating on the visitors side.  You are mistakenly under the impression it's up to the visitors to "figure it out" .... I would think Tenaha ISD would have enough pride in their program to fix what has been a substandard and unsafe situation for far too many years .... 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

57 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Solutions?  Cares enough?  The solution is for Tenaha ISD to provide safe and adequate seating on the visitors side.  You are mistakenly under the impression it's up to the visitors to "figure it out" .... I would think Tenaha ISD would have enough pride in their program to fix what has been a substandard and unsafe situation for far too many years .... 

"Pride in their program" you say?  Any chance you're a liberal?  Maybe they're putting their focus elsewhere.  It's up to them to decide what's most important for Tenaha.  Not sure if you're from Garrison, but Tenaha shows on TEA as the Academic Growth getting a C, Garrison shows a D, San Augustine shows a F.  Looks like Tenaha has priorities straight.  If you think they don't, maybe you should move there, get involved, and show them how it should be done.  I'm guessing they've got it well under control. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

"Pride in their program" you say?  Any chance you're a liberal?  Maybe they're putting their focus elsewhere.  It's up to them to decide what's most important for Tenaha.  Not sure if you're from Garrison, but Tenaha shows on TEA as the Academic Growth getting a C, Garrison shows a D, San Augustine shows a F.  Looks like Tenaha has priorities straight.  If you think they don't, maybe you should move there, get involved, and show them how it should be done.  I'm guessing they've got it well under control. 

Typical libtard response ... deflect and change the subject when you can't win the argument by staying on topic .... just continue to blow off the situation as if it will go away ....

I think that’s about enough discussion about The Pit for this week. If anyone wants a real solution, call the TISD administration office, ask to be put on the agenda for the next board meeting, and let ‘em have it. I can guarantee you nothing that’s said here is gonna change a thing. This is from an SDC staff member. Keep the discussion on the game. Thank you. 

• Like 1

Sorry bud but that’s my prediction and opinion, you may be right but I’ve seen ur offense. And MY opinion there’s def plenty of defenses that could hold y’all to 12. Also I went with 12 because of field condition for kicks.....just a question how many times did garrison stop y’all from punching it in when y’all got within 10 yard line?

54 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

Sorry bud but that’s my prediction and opinion, you may be right but I’ve seen ur offense. And MY opinion there’s def plenty of defenses that could hold y’all to 12. Also I went with 12 because of field condition for kicks.....just a question how many times did garrison stop y’all from punching it in when y’all got within 10 yard line?

2 in the 1st qtr.