Tenaha vs San Augustine

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

52 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

And for one IF y’all do make it out of the region, whoever y’all meet can definitely hold yall to 2 TD......y’all team 2 yrs ago is wayyy better than this yr, offense was definitely more deadly.....

You dont think this offense has room to grow?  Hicks just played his 2nd game with SA...its only gonna get better.  But we know for sure who wont be there...dont we little jacket fan?

Why do you take everything personal, I’m just giving my opinion, if it’s not SA by 50 you get mad, not one time did I bring up or compare alto...dude this is a sports forum not everyone is on the SA train....never said alto would be there, alto has a new coach in 2nd yr program, no one should be thinking regionals, y’all should big difference 

• Like 1

Yea y’all will get better, but I don’t think y’all can compete outside the region, didn’t mean to offend u by saying there’s a defense out there that can stop y’all....I’m sorry how bout SA 100 everyone 0 rest of year, give y’all the dang state trophy now! Congrats SA on already winning it!!!!

• LOL! 2

2 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

Everyone watch out Wolfman is very emotional if u don’t pick SA...if you don’t think SA is as wonderful he will attack your school...sorry we don’t have 11 back on both sides and aren’t expected to compete like yall or should i say dominate

No i just find it funny coming from an Alto fan.  I dont care who you pick...but no team in this region will hold us to 12 points.  How about you go support your team instead of coming to watch us...or are you on the scout team?

It’s called video buddy...I support mine plenty but last I checked anyone could give they’re predictions, but now it’s no team in the region walla go it was nobody...why does it even matter what I think? Wolfman is the points police so better say they’re gonna score a lot of points

• LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

It’s called video buddy...I support mine plenty but last I checked anyone could give they’re predictions, but now it’s no team in the region walla go it was nobody...why does it even matter what I think? Wolfman is the points police so better say they’re gonna score a lot of points

Refugio couldn't even keep us to 12 points.  Stick around for when Garrison beats you by double digits.  This team is better than the team two years ago.  Faster QB.  Dual backs.  Way bigger line.  Even have faster wr's... they just need to learn to catch before they start to run!

12 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

Anyone can give a damn prediction...I was just letting you know that one is holding this team to 12.

Back to no one so what is it the region or no one.....if we lose by double digits I’ll be here everyday ain’t going no where....your great at deflection.....idk what the crow statement is for 🤷🏼‍♂️.....why u getn mad im giving y’all 12 ur lucky I didn’t say 6....you would be all up in ur feelings then

9 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

Back to no one so what is it the region or no one.....if we lose by double digits I’ll be here everyday ain’t going no where....your great at deflection.....idk what the crow statement is for 🤷🏼‍♂️.....why u getn mad im giving y’all 12 ur lucky I didn’t say 6....you would be all up in ur feelings then

No one...especially Alto ;)

11 hours ago, BronCos2015 said:

Wolf man I’m an SA fan, but your post makes all SA posters look bad

I've been on here for years...now people like you are coming out of the woodwork.  I'm gonna talk smack on here...you should know that by now!  ;) come tell me that at the game...I'm not hard to find!

• Stinks 1

13 hours ago, BronCos2015 said:

Wolf man I’m an SA fan, but your post makes all SA posters look bad

Absolutely. I’ve tried to steer clear of this forum because of him. No one can even make predictions. Clearly, SA is the team to beat. But, Tenaha is not going to go down without a fight. Winning is definitely ingrained in their culture. & if Tenaha loses, it’s gonna be ok lol. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, TigerNation01 said:

Absolutely. I’ve tried to steer clear of this forum because of him. No one can even make predictions. Clearly, SA is the team to beat. But, Tenaha is not going to go down without a fight. Winning is definitely ingrained in their culture. & if Tenaha loses, it’s gonna be ok lol. 

I just want people to know that not all SA posters are like wolfman lol

• Like 2