1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Ore City   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Ore City

• Rebels
    • Jackets

10 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

EF change Defensive Coordinators?

Rex Ryan has moved to town and is taking over the defense. Ray Lewis has also joined him from his days of being coached by Ryan with the Ravens. He knows his defensive scheme very well and can communicate it to the kids and help teach them so they can pick it up in one week. Ray's son is also now playing for EF as a running back and middle linebacker. Prepare yourselves! I have this information on good authority because I have rented my house out to the both of them!

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Rex Ryan has moved to town and is taking over the defense. Ray Lewis has also joined him from his days of being coached by Ryan with the Ravens. He knows his defensive scheme very well and can communicate it to the kids and help teach them so they can pick it up in one week. Ray's son is also now playing for EF as a running back and middle linebacker. Prepare yourselves! I have this information on good authority because I have rented my house out to the both of them!

Come Friday maybe now EF will unleash some punishment on Ore City. 

2 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I hope so. Time will tell. I have heard some different things are being done such as personnel changes, live tackling in practice, and the entire defense hustling to the ball among other things. 

I guess all my criticism is paying off lol

1 hour ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Soft as a fat chicks gut! lol

I'm not lying about that, I like Ford as a person I really do, I just don't like his soft style of coaching, I hate that coaching method and its resonates to the playing field, EF has the athletes yr in and yr out to average going at least three rounds in playoffs every yr, to be getting knocked out the first rd in the playoffs is not what these kids are, its not too late for this team to get that physical toughness, the season just started, that's all they need and the rest will fall into place. 

34 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I'm not lying about that, I like Ford as a person I really do, I just don't like his soft style of coaching, I hate that coaching method and its resonates to the playing field, EF has the athletes yr in and yr out to average going at least three rounds in playoffs every yr, to be getting knocked out the first rd in the playoffs is not what these kids are, its not too late for this team to get that physical toughness, the season just started, that's all they need and the rest will fall into place. 

They're gonna get toughened up Friday night. Cause them Rebels are gonna give em a beating. :woot: