Elysian Fields vs Ore City

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Ore City   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Ore City

• Rebels
    • Jackets

20yrd TD run by #27 for a TD nice wheels young man. The score is 63-28 EF and I am going home with 5:54 to go way to go Jackets Def looked a lot better in second half with some adjustments for the first time in 2 years at halftime nice job. Let’s get healthy and ready for next week #JacketPride 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Congrats Jackets!! 

How'd OC look? 

Better than I thought and could of kept it closer if wouldn’t of passed so much we have a good secondary which they found out but could of ran ball more shortened game and caused us more problems had a couple good catches by WR for big plays they might upset someone in district. 

• Thanks 1

The last TD for Ore City was on a lot of backups. Not taking away from OC, just trying to defend the new d coordinator a little. He did make some adjustments and changes after halftime. They will only get better in my opinion. They have to fix the tackling and the penalties. They have to lead the state of Texas in 15 yard penalties. But seeing the defense make some adjustments was encouraging. 

Offense was about the same. Smith was a beast. Wilkerson did what he has been doing. Mason did what he’s been doing too. Still saw a few drops and still no sign of 4 on offense which I will state again is a huge waste of talent sitting on the sideline. #free4

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Better than I thought and could of kept it closer if wouldn’t of passed so much we have a good secondary which they found out but could of ran ball more shortened game and caused us more problems had a couple good catches by WR for big plays they might upset someone in district. 

3 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

They aren’t that bad. Their QB is pretty good in my opinion. They have a big back that’s tough to bring down. I think they get pass Happy at times and put themselves behind the chains. 

3 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

OC look good against our defense but they can't stop a nose bleed with their defense either lol

Thanks guys!! OC is my almer mater, but I'm a ND guy now. 

Yep..it's getting real interesting in District. Gonna be competitive each week for most all the teams. I think OC can get a win that may upset somebody. District may come down to tie-breakers and a good team being left home during the playoffs. 

12 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

The last TD for Ore City was on a lot of backups. Not taking away from OC, just trying to defend the new d coordinator a little. He did make some adjustments and changes after halftime. They will only get better in my opinion. They have to fix the tackling and the penalties. They have to lead the state of Texas in 15 yard penalties. But seeing the defense make some adjustments was encouraging. 

Offense was about the same. Smith was a beast. Wilkerson did what he has been doing. Mason did what he’s been doing too. Still saw a few drops and still no sign of 4 on offense which I will state again is a huge waste of talent sitting on the sideline. #free4

#FREE4