Nacwagons

Who wins?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nac by a Little
    • Nac by a lot
    • Jax by a little
    • Jax by a lot

Nac 0-3 coming off of a tough non district schedule, losing two, close games to Kilgore and REL and the annual blow out to LP. Team seems to be jelling with the new coaching staff. Cutting down on turnovers is going to be the key the rest of the year.

Jax 1-2 coming off loses to Carthage and Henderson, at home. With their win coming in the road at Palestine! 

Winner of this one starts the season with the inside track at one of the top four spots. 

We have two weeks to talk it to death!!! This matchup normally produces some interesting games!!!

1 hour ago, Nacwagons said:

Nac 0-3 coming off of a tough non district schedule, losing two, close games to Kilgore and REL and the annual blow out to LP. Team seems to be jelling with the new coaching staff. Cutting down on turnovers is going to be the key the rest of the year.

Jax 1-2 coming off loses to Carthage and Henderson, at home. With their win coming in the road at Palestine! 

Winner of this one starts the season with the inside track at one of the top four spots. 

We have two weeks to talk it to death!!! This matchup normally produces some interesting games!!!

I can remember is the 12 OT fiasco that shouldn’t have happened. This game is crucial for the Dragons, a win with Lindale and whitehouse up next will do us some good. I’m hoping Nac can get the bugs worked out in this new offense. 

23 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

I can remember is the 12 OT fiasco that shouldn’t have happened. This game is crucial for the Dragons, a win with Lindale and whitehouse up next will do us some good. I’m hoping Nac can get the bugs worked out in this new offense. 

Last night was their best offensive performance and the most points Lee has given up this season. 

Still turning it over too much and missing wide open receivers. Defense is keeping us in games!!!

This is the 68th meeting between Nac and Jax

Nac holds the edge 32-31-4-there is a 29 year gap in the series from 1971-200.

They played 12 OTS in 2010 because Nac had to win by 7 to make the playoffs-so they matched each others scores. Jax won 84-81 and eliminated Nac. 

They played 5 OTS in 2014-Jax won 85-79 loss pushed Nac in to the Bi district matchup with Marshall. 

Game in 2016 was 46-45-Nac had to win by 3 to make the playoffs, Jax scored on the last play of the game and went for 2 to eliminate Nac from the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Nacwagons said:

This is the 68th meeting between Nac and Jax

Nac holds the edge 32-31-4-there is a 29 year gap in the series from 1971-200.

They played 12 OTS in 2010 because Nac had to win by 7 to make the playoffs-so they matched each others scores. Jax won 84-81 and eliminated Nac. 

They played 5 OTS in 2014-Jax won 85-79 loss pushed Nac in to the Bi district matchup with Marshall. 

Game in 2016 was 46-45-Nac had to win by 3 to make the playoffs, Jax scored on the last play of the game and went for 2 to eliminate Nac from the playoffs.

Wow 

2 hours ago, Pack007 said:

I wish this was Marshall and Nac, I would actually attend this game since the Pack are off this week.

I'm guessing Nac wins this one in a close game. But who knows? they struggle like crazy at home..

This is actually next week as well. We are all off together.

It's early, so strength of the non-district schedule can skew the data,

but in a district full of competitors that appear to have no real handle

yet on the nuances of defensive  side of the ball anything can happen.

As a result, there will be a few surprise endings as things play out.

Rooting for Jac, but gut tells me low 40-something to high 20-something Nac.

But old Mo can sure make the ball bounce funny.