Dolphins @ Dallas

Crawford

COWBOYS WEEK 3  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2019 at 05:00 PM

4 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Miami will try their whole playbook and keep it somewhat close early on. Dak had 30 yards of daylight on that pick

Not counting Ezekiel Elliott wide open in the left flat.  He could have dumped it off to him for more than 8 yards.  That was just a stupid pick.  

10 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Not counting Ezekiel Elliott wide open in the left flat.  He could have dumped it off to him for more than 8 yards.  That was just a stupid pick.  

Yea, Dak said as much in his postgame interview. Admitted he was being greedy in first half. Said in second half, he took what the defense was giving him. 

I'm not gettin' real heady just, yet. Aaron Rogers can humble yo Azz real quick. Not to mention the Saints defense. I thought they looked dang good against the Seahags last night. I'm not too sure Dallas will win both of those games. I would love it if they did.  I just hope they throttle the Packers. Randall Cobb is due some respect from that bunch.

Go Cowboys 🤠

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

I'm not gettin' real heady just, yet. Aaron Rogers can humble yo Azz real quick. Not to mention the Saints defense. I thought they looked dang good against the Seahags last night. I'm not too sure Dallas will win both of those games. I would love it if they did.  I just hope they throttle the Packers. Randall Cobb is due some respect from that bunch.

Go Cowboys 🤠

...and Go Eagles lol

On 9/22/2019 at 5:18 PM, TTman7 said:

Yea, Dak said as much in his postgame interview. Admitted he was being greedy in first half. Said in second half, he took what the defense was giving him. 

It was only one mistake, and I'm happy about that.  They jumped on me on the Cowboys Nation page, but if you have only one bad thing to say about a game then it's still an A+ performance just not quite perfection.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Yep, and ANTHONY Brown is with the Eagles now huh Newtonres? :woot:

Ok smarty pants. Here's tha deal. I was way ahead of you guy's on this one. Now, you see,  Antonio Brown is in sooooo, much trouble that he will probably change his name to Anthony to be hidden in plain sight to get outta the mess he's in. . So, genius here will have the last laugh Do I hear a touché baby.😎

I really do love you guy's. Sometimes you make my day. And, sometimes not.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Ok smarty pants. Here's tha deal. I was way ahead of you guy's on this one. Now, you see,  Antonio Brown is in sooooo, much trouble that he will probably change his name to Anthony to be hidden in plain sight to get outta the mess he's in. . So, genius here will have the last laugh.😎

I really do love you guy's. Sometimes you make my day. And, sometimes not.

Lol...whatever I can do to help brother 😉

3 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Do I hear a touché baby!!!😎

Hey Dude...why you wanting to love us and touch a baby??!!?? 

I'm not in to that kinda stuff. You shouldn't be either. That's being a perv sicko!! Prison time is in your future, brother. 🤔

😂😂😂😂😂😜😂😂😜😜😜😜

Sorry, I couldn't resist, lmbo!! 😂