Pleasant Grove Hawks vs Gladewater Bears

dhoop02

15 minutes ago, 68Hornet said:

This Pleasant Grove is more explosive than the past two years, even with the loss of Jackson Cobb. Harmon is better than ever; Garrett is better than ever; the Martin kid is incredible, especially at linebacker; Sergio looked pretty explosive to me last week against Atlanta; Wait until they start throwing to their tight ends Burris and Jackson.

Explosive? EXPLOSIVE????? The CARTHAGE BULLDOGS are EXPLOSIVE. PG and the Wing T Offense is the most boring #### I have seen, WE want to be entertained on Friday nights.

1 hour ago, TxEliteScout said:

I would have to agree with you on that one HAWKO! Finally starting to make sense! Since you have an eye for such good talent like the PG fullback, why can't you see the weakness of the defense in the middle? These linebackers are not the same as the ones of the past, not saying that they wont ever be, but if I had to pick out a weakness its in the middle. Think on this.... If PG ever gets behind by more than two score they lose, they don't have the explosive offense of the past to catch up!

I did say they are not the combo of Lb.'s we have had in the past but I don't see them as a weakness. Henderson and Atlanta would both disagree with your statement about the Hawks Offense. Let me ask you this what's so different in the ability of the Hawks Offense from last year when they overcame a 21 point deficit in the second half to beat LE? The Hawks Offense is better than last year not worse.

4 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

I did say they are not the combo of Lb.'s we have had in the past but I don't see them as a weakness. Henderson and Atlanta would both disagree with your statement about the Hawks Offense. Let me ask you this what's so different in the ability of the Hawks Offense from last year when they overcame a 21 point deficit in the second half to beat LE? The Hawks Offense is better than last year not worse.

Because he said so 😂

Just now, TxEliteScout said:

Explosive? EXPLOSIVE????? The CARTHAGE BULLDOGS are EXPLOSIVE. PG and the Wing T Offense is the most boring #### I have seen, WE want to be entertained on Friday nights.

Hmm,Im sarting to get the feeling we know each other and your on here just to antagonize me. Are your initials   SB? or Maybe JS?

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

PG not explosive??? 

Harmon can make the best defenses look bad. Plus, that variation of the Wing T can score in a hurry if needed. 

Only way to beat PG is to keep their offense off the field and hope you can force turnovers when they are on the field. 

As another poster said, PG will be the toughest test the Bears face all year and that's an understatement. Everything, and I mean everything, will have to go Gladewater's way to claim another victory over the Hawks. It won't be easy because last year's game still eats at PG.  I believe the Bears have the talent, but it will take a massive mistake and penalty free effort.

Here's to a game as great and exciting as last year.

Looks like you may have the rain on y'alls side 😉 lol

23 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

Look I know people say last year was a fluke and GW got lucky with the scoop and scores. I think PG lost because they looked past the Bears and the Bears played up to their potential. So with sincerity good job last year Bears.   

Ok that hurt to say!!😫

Thanks. Those kids played hard for that win and contrary to some beliefs it wasn’t handed to them. This year’s game could go totally different but it won’t be because the kids won’t play hard. Both teams will play hard and may the best team win.  Hopefully we don’t all get wet in the process 😂 

57 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

Look I know people say last year was a fluke and GW got lucky with the scoop and scores. I think PG lost because they looked past the Bears and the Bears played up to their potential. So with sincerity good job last year Bears.   

Ok that hurt to say!!😫

😂 Trying to butter us up, I see. 😉

6 hours ago, TxEliteScout said:

I would have to agree with you on that one HAWKO! Finally starting to make sense! Since you have an eye for such good talent like the PG fullback, why can't you see the weakness of the defense in the middle? These linebackers are not the same as the ones of the past, not saying that they wont ever be, but if I had to pick out a weakness its in the middle. Think on this.... If PG ever gets behind by more than two score they lose, they don't have the explosive offense of the past to catch up!

So we have a QB that goes 7/9 for about 250 yards and six TDS. A receiver with 4 catches for about150 with 3 TDS, and you don’t think they are explosive? 

What team are you describing, because the Hawks Stats don’t agree with your assessment.